Being Poor

PedroHammers

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ever get 100 plus dollar fee for non-sufficient funds for 5 charges equaling less than $20 in one day. thats a shitty feeling. i am much better at managing my finaces these days. its all about spreading the wealth, one acount for bills, one for saving and one for good times and living. may sound like a hassle but works for me....

yea being poor isn't much fun, but you have to work or do something to get out of your situation. i'm working on doing the same myself. im in a bad situation as well. my goal is to get two jobs and work my ass off for awhile, save up some money and start handling things better than i am currently.

i moved out in nov and spent 3 months without a job, i dont have a bank accoutn and just got a job last week. i dont get paid for two weeks. i been broke for a long time with no money period i dont know how the fuck i survived. shit sucks. i been countin on moms for meals.

been there.

about a year ago i was tryin to go to college livin at my boys house.

i didnt have anymore money and couldnt stay their anymore.

plus the brakes of my car were completely fucked. fucked to the point where pressing the brake had absolutely no effect on anything.

i had no money and no place to live and couldnt even get home because my car was fucked. i drove it in the middle of the night to an apartment complex. looking back it was a hilarious ride..i had no brakes and had to make 3 turns. i couldnt stop at any of the lights or stop signs so i just kept going normal speed through them. when i finally got to the guest area of the parking lot i just threw it in park to stop (parking brake was fucked too).

i spent my days in the rec room of the complex watching tv. and swam in the pool for shower. then i would walk across the street to the college to post on 12oz and pass time. at night i would sleep in the back of the car and wake up early so nobody knew i was doing that. i made some good posts on 12oz about it at the time.

it sucks man. but hang in there and things can only get better.

Guest popasquat

I have $135 in my pocket. plus 10 G's in an account....

but thats just my spending money

Originally posted by [LIFE LIKE]

yea being poor isn't much fun, but you have to work or do something to get out of your situation. i'm working on doing the same myself. im in a bad situation as well. my goal is to get two jobs and work my ass off for awhile, save up some money and start handling things better than i am currently.

That's where I'm standing right now....:idea:

my girl of 5 yrs. left me.stuck me with paying off the lease i bounce

from couch to couch with $4.00 in my account and not enough hrs.

at my failing place of employment and i'm 3,000 miles from home.

that's being poor and fucked.it sucks but i thank the gods for the homies.

Archived