being nice

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

dude u could jus avoid her if thats possible otherwise it might take awhile 2 put her out unless u jus come out and tell her or jus get one of ur friends that jus loves to dis people for thier personal flaws everyone has a friend dat does that so jus give ur boy da green light 2 diss her till she stops comin around

her (11:52:21 PM): do you know what somas are?

SPF (11:52:53 PM): soma is the drug everybody uses in Brave New World

SPF (11:53:01 PM): by Aldous Huxley

SPF (11:53:14 PM): it's an imaginary substance; created for the purpose of the novel

SPF (11:53:49 PM): it is cheap, and there are no known side-effects; i.e. weak heart, overdoses, brain damage etc.

SPF (11:54:00 PM): therefore it is the perfect drug

her (11:53:54 PM): weird...i have two in my pocket

SPF (11:54:04 PM): .......

pay close attention to the things that other people do that gets her annoyed and begin doing those same things on a bigger scale.. If she allows you to do these things without responding in her usual way ,then you move on the nookie .Opposites attract ,she may be your destiny.

Originally posted by some pittsburgh flavor

how does one politely tell a girl she is very annoying, not cool to hang out with due to being stupid, and there is no future between myself and said girl?

i'm a nice guy by nature, and it appears more and more that being an asshole gets you everything. all the time.

There is no polite way. You'll learn eventually that dropping subtle hints never works. Puts your balls in your pocket and tell her she sucks.

but if you just tell her you dont like her, its gonna go around that you're an asshole and blah blah blah because shes going to be a whiny bitch and cry and all that. so its not like just cuz you dont really like her you dont care if shes pissed cuz shell probably fuck it up for you.

SPF (11:53:14 PM): it's an imaginary substance; created for the purpose of the novel

SPF (11:53:49 PM): it is cheap, and there are no known side-effects; i.e. weak heart, overdoses, brain damage etc.

:chicken:

geekissues.com material

not to mention she loooooves cutting herself with razor blades

tell her thats wak(because it is) and you dont want to hang out with someone who does that.

it took me years to figure this out, but the best way to dump someone is this:

"what needs to be there isn't. I don't want to waste your time."

for some reason...every girl I've dumped this way has thanked me, remained my friend...and even given it up a time or four after we broke up.

i have a similar problem with a girl...when im painting in my studio she comes in and trys to make mindless chatter whilst im painting drawing whatever point being ive dealt with it for almost a year now. she sort of backed off when i flipped out on her for turning off my music and putting on angry lesbian music...

Archived