being nice.

Guest DMX

i love being a nice guy. i give everybody a 10 on hotornot regardless of what they look like. i always smile at random people walking down the street. i give people spare change. i try to compliment people whenever i can find any reason to. i never talk about myself. hahaa

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yeah i'm the same way... also i've had really really ugly girls ask me out and i have a really hard saying no so i just run away. hahaha

most of my friends probably see me as a generally unhappy and depressed person- which is pretty accurate, but i'm in a good mood at the moment so i thought i'd start a happy thread

Originally posted by DMX

i love being a nice guy. i give everybody a 10 on hotornot regardless of what they look like. i always smile at random people walking down the street. i give people spare change. i try to compliment people whenever i can find any reason to. i never talk about myself. hahaa

you sound like a real tool........i am glad you are making a sarcastic statement,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Originally posted by dELiSs

Sometimes I"m nice ..most of thee time. But sometimes I am too nice which is bad. Small example.. some unfamous group trying to promote their homemade cd. i know they'll suck but i feel bad and buy it anyway....

can i have some money please?

Originally posted by DMX

Hmmm... interesting.

Archived