being locked up for the past week...

LadyKrink

Well it started with my mother calling the cops on me. they searched my room and found a lot of paraphenelia (spelling?) along with some different substances that i was abusing. They took me to a hospital by my house to get drug tested warning me that the results of the test would place me where they thought it would be neccessary. I knew my drug test would come up positive with marijuana and cocaine but i didnt think the shrooms i ate a couple days before would show but i still knew i would fail miserabley. I took the cup and filled it up with water putting a tiny amount of my piss to give it a little coloring hoping i would pass and i from the love of God i did. I was still placed in a treatment facility and i want to say it was a good thing i went. I was detoxing the first couple of days and if i wasnt sleeping i was fighting with the other patients there. I ended up going from a 5150 to a 5250 which is a 72 hour hold to a 14 day hold. I decided to really take a look at my life after that and started to work the program. I now am on the third step and really looking to get sober. I didnt agree with the doctors advice which was to take medication for my "major depression" so i am really trying to self medicate myself with the 12 step program. I am going to do an intense outpatient program for the next couple of months, 4 hours a day monday through friday. I dont know why i am telling you all of this but i am a new person and i am proud of it. I just got home today after a week and the first thing i did was flush my stash that they didnt find and confiscate down the toilet. I am not sure yet if i am still going to burn but know for a fact i am through doing everything else. To all of you who still use maybe you should step back and take a look at the direction your life is headed. I dont know about you but for me my life was going down the toilet, and that is why i am trying to get sober and back on track...now i am off to venice to take some flicks TAKE CARE OF YOURSELVES everyone...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aren't you the girl who has that "LA" tattoo?.....you might have been high as fuck when you got that.....because it sucks.----Have a great day,Snowflake.

Originally posted by 455

Aren't you the girl who has that "LA" tattoo?.....you might have been high as fuck when you got that.....because it sucks.----Have a great day,Snowflake.

:lol: :lol: ...and your telling me to be nice to those other kids....

congrats and good luck kristy.i myself have stopped doing anything. i have been clean for well over a year now, i too was bad in to drugs i started by smoking lots and lots of weed. that shit was just not getting me high anymore so i started doing harder drugs to get a buz. i started off with coke and shrooms, i have also taken and was hooked to speed,hash,acid,E,and pain pills i loved poppin pills, but a few years ago my uncle almost died from coke and pain pills. so i looked at my self and said i do not wanna be him. so i turned to God and i quit everything. i fell so much better than i am sobber. it saddens me i look at the people i used to hang with doing all that stupid shiit, and they are still doin it. i thank god and my friends for helping me change my life around. so again good luck Kristy.

Guest -sudz-
Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

Hahahahaha....that's what happens when you do coke. No sympathy whatsoever......

Guest Wilt
Originally posted by Yabityabo

email me at yabomta@hotmail.com ... i wanna discuss more of this with you

haha..yeah..:rolleyes: any fucking ways..who cares about you...your problems are so rediculous its funny..you deserve whatever you get for being such a moron...the body is a temple....you're tearing it down..so whats the difference if someone huwts your wittle feewins?shut the fuck up and deal with it you little suburban brat.

man, yall are some haters...

treating coke like it's some sort of super taboo drug for freaks and leppers.

regardless.

im glad you took the chance to use this to your advantage. its way too fucking easy to get all fucked up, and surrounded by people who not only tell you you're doing fiine, but who love nothing more than to watch you burn.

with the exception of a year and a half jaunt off the wagon recently, ive been sober since 94. if ive got your age right, you would have been 9. oh man. anyway, im not straight edge, im an alcoholic and an addict. there is a difference. i can be sober for the rest of my life, but im still an addict. and this isnt the program talking, ive never been once, its just the truth.

and the thing is, OD'ing isnt even the worst part of it, the worst part is waking up one day, realizing you lost 5 years of your life and you dont know who the fuck you are. i wont bother to tell you to leave everything alone, you wont. you'll go through this shit for the next few years and eventually, at 22 or 23, you'll chose your path. i just hope going through this right now will leave enough of an impression on you, that you'll remember it when it really matters.

seeking/suprisingly sincere

i wrote that above not as a joke, but as a serious statement, because thats the exact cycle that happens to an addict. ive watched one pf the people i really cared about go throgh that, and well ive dealt with a few junkies earlier on in my life, basically selling to help someone out, to keep them from turning to other ways like crime to feed their habit, its a vicious circle, i knew i wasnt helping, but at least i helped keep him out of jail. im rambling on here, what im saying is good luck, thats drug would eventually kill you, i guarntee that. im glad your clean, one less unsolved death, one less body found in a parking garage, one less hurt family.

damn, i miss my friend.

That's harsh about your mom doing that shit. My mom always talked about that shit but never did it. The only thing I would do was smoke weed, alot. But she thought I was doing hard shit. Just take this chance at being sober to just experience life as it is. Decide what you want to do and whatever. Moderation is key unless of course you have alcholism or any other addictive genes in you then it's probably best you try to stay away. I don't really think Kristy was a fucking drug hag. Other than smoking Primes and the occasional X. So don't be so fucking hard on her like the other threads,

Archived