Being first isn't always what you expected

2pac is back

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i already have the greate4st trucker hat it reads.... "minnesota big cock country" and have a rooster under it its one of those thick cotton fronts with mesh plastic back hats its great........... TRUCKERS RUUUUULE

Ed Templeton is wearing that minnesota hat in Jump Off A Building ... hahahaha

My friends neighbour has a liscense plate that says 'I'd rather be hunting' ... they sit in their back yard all summer long and listen to folk music ... so annoying

I plan on getting a liscense plate that says 'I'd rather be square dancing' ... gold

i hate seeing pictures like that of animals made into some fucking scrutiny. animals are innocent, and their lives are based around survival. the only reason they're doing that is becasue they don't know the fuck why. its crazy

Originally posted by chizm:

i hate seeing pictures like that of animals made into some fucking scrutiny. animals are innocent, and their lives are based around survival. the only reason they're doing that is becasue they don't know the fuck why. its crazy

hippy.

Archived