being back from iraq has convinced me.....

WhAt_dA_fUcK

that i would want to go back......everything is alot more simple out there......out there i dont have to worry about bitches and shit....like my ex...the one i actually cared about....the one who cheated on me while i was in iraq....yea that one....shes over here fuckin with my head...and for me it feels like i just broke up with her the day i came home, im not used to having these feelings and shit....fuck i hate this fucking place....im ready to go back....and people have the fucking nerve to ask me how many people ive killed....people i dont know at a personal level...its used as a fuckin ice breaker....and everytime someone asks me that i actually get somewhat of a flashback/memory of it....and i sit there and the people ask me for their own personal gain/entertainment.....i dont know if they realize it or just dont care but having to be put in that kind of situation where you have to take a life....is the scariest feeling you could ever imagine....because you actually come to the realization that you could die....

drunkin ramblings of a tired soul......

i dont know its like describing the how sex feels to a virgin....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Hoblow@Feb 23 2005, 01:27 PM

If people persist on asking you how many people you've killed, ask them how many times they've jacked off this week and when theyb stutter, ask them if they like being asked questions they don't want to talk about with everyone.

Drunker than i thought.

Hoblow likes the prince/twister combo.

That is all.

everyone i know who did time in iraq has comeback screwed up in the head.And i dont blame them.yall went through some shit that most people our ages have no idea about.But it will pass,and you will get back to your normal life doing your everyday things.and it will all be better.So just keep your head up.

Guest imported_Tesseract

Good to hear you're back and safe man. You've been through hell and you come back to be broken by a girl...life is a fuckin weird thing like that. Fuck her, i know its really disloyal and assymetrical if you compare where you were and what she did but think about it for a minute. I supose you're on your 20's and so is she or younger, this thing could blow up anytime and under any circumstances cause thats just it. Fuck her, move on and enjoy life, i understand where you're coming from and i wont play it off like i can understand your experiences but its no solution to go back into survival mode to numb your self out and noy give a fuck. Get back at living good bro, you deserve it. Take care

it's probably not the greatest solution, but i would kick the living shit out of the next person that asks you just to set an example.

as for your girl...i know it seems like the whole world is crumbling aroun you or something, but trust me...it'll fall down another 7 times before it finally stablizes. this is just another drop in the bucket.

good luck bro.

Sorry about your girl, we are at an age which we are not looking for the less ugly ones,

we are looking for the less crazy ones.

I know quite a few people that after there tours, volunteer another one.

A close friend of mine did 2 tours and volunteered for another for many reasons. We all

respected his strength and dedication to our country, but still asked him to reconsidered.

He was killed yesterday and it's been all over the news by us.

RIP John Olson.

You do what you have to. Respect.

reminds me of the deerhunter.

yeah, it's just a fucking movie

obviously everyone who comes back from combat comes back a different person.

i wish you the best whatdafuk

i hope you get your head straight and some good things come your way, you certainly deserve it

there's a lot of women out there though, try not to get too hung up on one.

:kissa:

sorry to hear that bro.. girls are sorta trifling like that. maybe you should introduce her car's windshield to some silver etch bath.

seriously.. i think seeks said it. you will go through this a few (million) more times in your life. depending on how you handle it, it can make you stronger. just don't be stupid.

and yea..i think you were drunk when you said you want to go back to iraq. i think you probably just missed having your AK, but thank god you didn't have it....

my sister in law is on her way back for the 2nd time in three weeks.. stationed in kuwait doing administrative stuff.. she said the exact same thing about how people are so disrespectful of your emotions, and ask such invasive and personal questions about these horrific things that you had to see.. as always..mek says fuck people.

since you served our country.. i will start a little fund to get this guy laid in vegas. ill throw down the first 20. how's about a 12oz convention at the MLBR? :) ya know a convening of the minds... with pussy.

Those are some pretty poor reasons to want to return to Iraq. Go down to Brazil with a few thousand dollars and stay as long as you can. Taking a vacation where there are hot ass women & beautiful beaches is a far nicer scenario than taking a bullet, getting blown up or having to kill people in some backwards ass desert where the women are wrapped up in sheets and want you dead. Plus your money goes a long way. A really long way. A friend of mine stayed in Rio for close to a year on less than 3 grand.

But they're your limbs. I'm just relieved that some Americans have your drive because i sure as hell dont want to go to Iraq.

I feel everything in life is a lesson. Sometimes they are hard lessons to deal with and send people over the edge. I can not even imagine your position, my only thoughts for you are to look at this and try to see what your life is trying to teach you. even taking the time to look at it searching for a positive view can help you see it in a better light.

good luck, be strong (not your military training strong, but personal strength)

Duder don't sweet the honey,she never promised you to stay loyal...people are people and have odd needs and wants,now you may have a true judgemnet on her as a person,a person you don't want to be around or have as friend.Suffering builds character your souls growth depends on this,it may seem retarded of me to say so but now you've been through the WORST possible shit and you can enjoy the simple things called being at home NOT BEING IN DANGER.While you were away your turned off the reality of your life and you were going on instincts and training.......here you have to go with your gut and your emotions.You don't want to be in Iraq man we both know it.

hey man, i feel you...I've been having issues with my gf for days and days now.

People can't appreciate what you have had to deal with on account of the fact there is this great electronic and geographic divide that seperates them from the realities of life that many people aren't willing to acknowledge beyond the veil of a computer, television screen or a huge expanse of land or ocean.

Am i any different? Not really. i can;t sit here and try ti identify with what you have gone through...none of us can aside from those that were actually there. i just offer the consolation that what you have done for yourself, what you have survived.....it's a real testimony to who you are as person and no amount of insensitive comments, lame girls or bad feelings can change that.

keep it together, stay strong, stay together.

Sorry to hear that... It's fucked up.

And it happens to 99/100 soldiers.

PTSD is a HUGE problem. It will take some time to get readjusted. Don't let it get the best of you.

Fucking insensitive people. You don't just go around asking people who got blown the fuck up "what happened to you?" Or stare. Or ask how many people you killed like it's some kind of joke.

I would like to see these fucks get drafted. Sometimes I feel so nihilistic.

Hey take care man. Try to enjoy some of that freedom that you were fighting for.