1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Being a gay "mother"

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by oneeightyone, Aug 2, 2005.

1. oneeightyone

oneeightyone 12oz Senior Member

Being a gay "mother"

Discussion started by oneeightyone - Aug 2, 2005

So my ex has recently hit me up, out of the blue, i had my eyes on somebody else, but the thing is that this girl, jenn, ive been after her since i was 8years old, shit, ive known her since we were 5. She was my first kiss and everytime i see her my heart skips a beat.

We've been hanging out for the past week and saturday she drops the bomb that she still has a boyfriend whom is living in her parents house.

now, she tells me she has no feelings for this guy and told him the other day that it was a mistake that he moved in there .

after she told me this i stayed away, but during the time that we were together because of no time and not really being able to be together as much as we wanted there wasnt much time for us to do any real romantic things. so last night i took her on a romantic day, a day dedicated to her, because fuck, this is the girl that ive had my eye on since i was about 8, so fuck if im gonna miss that.

so at the end of the night i say goodbye and tell her that there's absolutely no way that i can be with her the way she wants me to be if she's with someone else. She sends me messages constantly about how she misses me and how if she could she would go back and redo everthing from the beginning.

I for one am a free bird at the moment, im not attached to any single person, im just living life,

I have these sudden jerks of sadness but other then that nothing much, it's like i hvae no feeling, she cries all the time but is getting better now.

I cant be with her with the whole livign situation at home. shit's just wrong.

comments? opinions? something?

just ranting really.

oneeightyone - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  2. meatlocker

meatlocker 12oz Junior Member

meatlocker - Replied Aug 2, 2005

it's hard to get completely over someone like that. but eventually you'll put it behind you.

meatlocker - Rank: 12oz Junior Member - Messages:
  3. CIPHER_one

CIPHER_one 12oz Senior Member

CIPHER_one - Replied Aug 2, 2005

seems like you're handling it well. she needs to drop the zero and get with the hero.

CIPHER_one - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  4. Cracksmoka

Cracksmoka 12oz Elite Member

Cracksmoka - Replied Aug 2, 2005

tell her to be an ADULT, and break up with dude... like an ADULT would do if they were unhappy...
    dude moves out of own accord, ... smash city....problem solved.

Cracksmoka - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  5. hopeizm

hopeizm 12oz Member

hopeizm - Replied Aug 2, 2005

Convince her to get rid of the other guy...problem solved

hopeizm - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  6. Kilgore Trout

Kilgore Trout 12oz Junior Member

Kilgore Trout - Replied Aug 2, 2005

yeah, thats her deal, tell her whats up and hope for the best

Kilgore Trout - Rank: 12oz Junior Member - Messages:
  7. riddimz

riddimz 12oz Member

riddimz - Replied Aug 2, 2005

what the hell..so shes just gonna stay with the dude even tho she doesnt want to??shit.
    you know what to do...

riddimz - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  8. Fondles

Fondles 12oz Veteran Member

Fondles - Replied Aug 2, 2005

when you boink her, let us know.

Fondles - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  9. CRAMPS

CRAMPS 12oz Senior Member

CRAMPS - Replied Aug 2, 2005

jeeze...your being veary eligant with all of this..cheers to you my friend.

take her on another "romantic day" and if she doesent bend to your will and ditch the dude then it wasnt ment to be.

not to be a dick, but if she has a brain then she will ditch the guy and kick him out.

CRAMPS - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  10. someone

someone 12oz Member

someone - Replied Aug 2, 2005

stalk her intill one day you follow her and her boyfrind onto some dark street this is after you hired someone to kill her boyfriend walk up to them like hey i was in the area what are yous doing and at that time the person you hired comes out to rob them and you grab the girl and duck and the person shoots and kills her boyfriend its as easy as sunday morning
    that or one night when the boyfriend aint home throw rocks at her window and when she opens the window you turn on your radio and sing ''build me up butter cup by the temptations'' then yall have her in the middle of your palm :king:

someone - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  11. why write?

why write? 12oz Veteran Member

why write? - Replied Aug 2, 2005

tell her to get rid of the guy and hit that and you know what 12oz always says

[the 12oz audience] TAKE FLICKS! [/the 12oz audience]

why write? - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  12. casekonly

casekonly 12oz Veteran Member

casekonly - Replied Aug 2, 2005

agree with this. the mature way is the only way to go and
    if that doesn't work out, stalk her and build a shrine to her
    in your closet.

casekonly - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  13. Hermdog

Hermdog 12oz Elite Member

Hermdog - Replied Aug 2, 2005

It sounds as if her parents like him, to let him live in their house. She needs to talk to her parents and let them know she's not into the dude. Then she needs to let this guy know her feelings...

Oh yea...lets see some nude flicks

Hermdog - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  14. casekonly

casekonly 12oz Veteran Member

casekonly - Replied Aug 2, 2005

damn, good call.

casekonly - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  15. villain

villain 12oz Veteran Member

villain - Replied Aug 2, 2005

Wow this sounds just like a fairy tale. I heard a story like this earlier today. I think the next part in the story is that you have to challenge the boyfriend (aka the evil king guy who forced her hand in marraige) to a duel and kill him to prove your true love for her.

Well no maybe that's not so good in reality. Yeah like most everyone is saying, I think if she cares about you so much she will "Dump the zero and get with the hero".

villain - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages: