Beind Cynical =(

Guest postaholic

Guest postaholic

life was all good until a year or so ago, when i lost faith in alot of people, and started to judge people again. i dont really judge them, well, i guess i do, but its because i analyze people alot, so if i see them being jerks to thier friends, or just assholes in general, i choose ahead of time not to involve myself with them.

but that brings lonelyness around, which i find myself bieng lately. i'd like more friends, or atleast a change of pace from the normal situations or activities we do, and its not panning out because im so cynical it seems.

maybe its me growing older, and due to the fact i always think of the reprocautions from my actions way before i do the intial act, and when i see kids having fun, but yet they are doing stupid shit like drugs and shit like that, i think to myself those kids are so stupid, dont they think about their futures an so on...

i dont know where im going with this thought, but it just bugs the shit out of me that im so cynical these days, because its affecting me so much. i hardly ever have fun, or try to go out much, or meet people. things like that.

any ideas, or anyone else like this?

:o

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest BROWNer

you're getting to the point in your life where you realize

just about everything and everyone is full of shit, including

yourself maybe, and you want no part of it. join the club.

Guest postaholic
Originally posted by BROWNer

you're getting to the point in your life where you realize

just about everything and everyone is full of shit, including

yourself maybe, and you want no part of it. join the club.

that is to true man. very on point. i dont know if its myself included, but i have come to the point where i think i have split personalities. :D

i dont know what to do with myself.

and boogie speaks the truth as well, ive figured that out and as discouraging as it is, you are better off in the end.

im saying...my girlfriend is going through the same thing right now...its upsetting when its happening but one day you get over the hump and then your set for a life of permenant cynical assholeness (not a word i know)....but the best part is its awesome!!! theres enough shit in life that consumes your time, the last thing you need is some flakey ass shit head of a "friend" hanging around to hinder you even more.....

my mom always said "youll only really have 2 or 3 friends in your entire life"....when i was young i just though she was a dork, now i realize how right she was....if you have more than that you probably need to do some re-evaluating....

treasure your true friends...they are the best thing you will ever have....

Guest postaholic
Originally posted by boogie hands

my mom always said "youll only really have 2 or 3 friends in your entire life"....when i was young i just though she was a dork, now i realize how right she was....if you have more than that you probably need to do some re-evaluating....

treasure your true friends...they are the best thing you will ever have....

have you ever had a good friend, like a really good friend, but yall been cool for so long they to get annoying? :D

my boy pisses me tha fuck off sometimes, but i still love him like a brother no doubt. he is one out of my 4 true friends that actually made it. ive got room for 2 more true friends. lol

i guess i need to replace my fake friends with more broads. least that way i can look at fake friends with tits.

:eek:

i feel like that all the time, but then i think 'fuck that. i cant waste away my fuckin life thinkin bout tomorrow. i gotta have some fucking fun. i gotta experience as many situations as possible'. but alas, im sitting here on the computer, drinking a fucking mickey's 40oz to freedom.

Guest postaholic
Originally posted by test pattern

That happened to me when I was 15.

WOW!!! youre so fucking cool... ASSHOLE!

;) :lol:

Archived