behind bars

mr demon

one of my mates has now been caught 3 times and is due in court soon and has been told to expect a few months banged up. can they charge him for every bit of his stuff they see or can they only charge him for the bits he has been caught doin.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

if he has all the same throw.. or some piece.. up.. then he is fucked.. if he just has all diffrent stuff.. with diffrent styles.. they wont know its him... so um... if it looks the same.. he is gonna get introuble..

damn how you get caught 3 times?.. whats wrong with him

Guest 87centHitMan

If they try and connect his shit with others around the area, he could just claim he's a big copycat...There's really no way to outright PROVE that he did anything unless he admits to it.

Guest ~nebz~
Originally posted by 87centHitMan

If they try and connect his shit with others around the area, he could just claim he's a big copycat...There's really no way to outright PROVE that he did anything unless he admits to it.

thats basically what i would do you cant really prove anything unless he was caught "red handed"...:o

i spent 3 hours in jail this week due to graf...

not fun sitting there eating factory sandwich and juice box, realizing that this was dramatically affecting my ability to travel and my career.

this all depends on the state of graffiti in your area. do you have a big scene blah blah blah. i guess you live in an area with the three strike system other wise you wouldnt be asking this question.

siek ah your signature is so funny.

Archived