Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

behind bars

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by mr demon, Jul 6, 2002.

1. mr demon

mr demon New Jack

one of my mates has now been caught 3 times and is due in court soon and has been told to expect a few months banged up. can they charge him for every bit of his stuff they see or can they only charge him for the bits he has been caught doin.

2. •nakone•

•nakone• 12oz Member

if he has all the same throw.. or some piece.. up.. then he is fucked.. if he just has all diffrent stuff.. with diffrent styles.. they wont know its him... so um... if it looks the same.. he is gonna get introuble..

damn how you get caught 3 times?.. whats wrong with him

3. ceas902

ceas902 Guest

BULLSHIT... only for the things he was caught for......
    Unless he cracks under pressure

4. ASER1NE

ASER1NE 12oz Veteran Member

if he shuts his hole any half assed lawyer should be able to get the charges dropped that dont pertain to what he was caught for .

5. 87centHitMan

87centHitMan Guest

If they try and connect his shit with others around the area, he could just claim he's a big copycat...There's really no way to outright PROVE that he did anything unless he admits to it.

6. ~nebz~

~nebz~ Guest

thats basically what i would do you cant really prove anything unless he was caught "red handed"...:eek:

7. dot.

dot. 12oz Junior Member

i spent 3 hours in jail this week due to graf...

not fun sitting there eating factory sandwich and juice box, realizing that this was dramatically affecting my ability to travel and my career.

8. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle 12oz Veteran Member

Damn. dot, hit me up with an email, we need to get together....

9. SIEK ah

SIEK ah 12oz Junior Member

true

yeah...you can't be charged if they didn't see you do it. You could say some other dude was biting your style if that ever came up! What can the pope's do then huh? nada!:D :D :D :D

10. zen

zen New Jack

this all depends on the state of graffiti in your area. do you have a big scene blah blah blah. i guess you live in an area with the three strike system other wise you wouldnt be asking this question.

siek ah your signature is so funny.

11. zen

zen New Jack

yay for my 201st post ^^^^^

12. ~nebz~

~nebz~ Guest

woopi for you... woopi for you...

:D