Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

beginner in search of critisism and what not.

Discussion in 'Brick Slayers' started by HAZER, Mar 2, 2002.

1. HAZER

HAZER Guest

Hey, Ive been taggin for a while now but Ive just started doing sketches and what not. Ima post some of shit on here and I'd like it if I got some critisism. maybe some pointers?
    anyways:

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/HAZER/HZ.jpg'>

^that'd be my one liner.. it says haze.

[img]http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/HAZER/Sob.jpg'>

^SOB, by me.

[img]http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/HAZER/blokH.JPG'>

^AZE.

Well, thanks for your time looking at my toyish shit ;)
    Later.

2. CIPHER_one

CIPHER_one Senior Member

3. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

haze is taken.

4. Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder 12oz Loyalist

you might want to stay in school because i saw a lot of misspellings. and i'm not talking about skool.

5. Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder 12oz Loyalist

like hypothosis and bordum.

6. trew

trew Member

haze

yes, haze is taken, I just started a thread on here with some of his stuff, its on page 2 right now I think, look it up. Maybe try coming up with a more original name, a lot of writers go through a few names before they settle on one.

As for critisizm - as always, do simple letters first. The first sketch isn't so bad. Work on your handstyle, make it flow a little better, try working on a one liner a little later on. And there is just way to much jiberish that doesn't need to be there in the third sketch.

7. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

and again and again and again. :rolleyes:

Kinda like my name...heh. :eek:

8. Sekin

Sekin New Jack

trying to do a style that isn't yours doesn't really work out. What I got from that was that you need to explore how you do letters. And do the simple stuff first like everyone says.

9. cmeup

cmeup Veteran Member

oneliner.....

teeeeeeee hee heeeeeeeeeeeee

teaser :D

10. Abstract Rationality

Abstract Rationality Senior Member

My first pointer would be changing ur name...its taken, and very well taken...It's really no big deal since you're just beginning, so exploring with diff names/letters is actually good. To get a name that hasn't been taken is mad hard nowadays, so ur gonna have to go a different route than a common four letter word...and my main advice would be to be patien and climb up the ladder...what i mean is, dont shoot for the cleanest wildstyle at first...try letters, simple ones, paint them, keep sketching and stay patient...it takes even years to develop the right skills to get u out there....originality pays as well..so once uve done immitating a lot of styles, u can add your own contribution...we all bite shit at first, but in the end its what we put into it that makes it our individual style and what not....most of all, dont listen too much at negative shit, only constructive critisism and shit that makes you better..you got two ears so let some shit go out the other one a lot of times...people talk too much shit..period...be safe...gluck.

11. d-town_bomber

d-town_bomber Veteran Member

change the name youngin

12. DIO

DIO Guest

13. MR BOJANGLES

MR BOJANGLES Guest

wheres my "HAZE" t-shirt?
    you guys are harsh...fuck em. im drunk. westside or something.

14. destroyall

destroyall New Jack

twist wants his character back.

15. Merdle

Merdle Guest

he tagged the lid of someones personal garbage can in a residentail sububrban ally hahaha sweet!!;)