Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

beg, borrow, steal, rape, pillage, kill....

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by iloveboxcars, Sep 24, 2003.

1. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

Greetings Gearhead Faithful
    Welcome to this month's newsletter - we got a lot of ground to cover, so let's get going:

NEW BOMB TURKS LP/CD STREETS TUESDAY OCTOBER 7th!
    It's here, and it's almost too good to be true! "Switchblade Tongues, Butterknife Brains" is the latest masterpiece from punk 'n' roll legends the New Bomb Turks, and it's shipping to better stores everywhere as we speak. The first copies of the LP are on limited edition colored wax, which will also be available from us on the 7th if your local record store of choice is sold out. The CD is enhanced with a 5-minute trailer for the upcoming Turks DVD, to be released next year, also on Gearhead. 16 stellar tracks, amazing cover art by Joe Newton, this baby truly has it all. We have an MP3 for you right here just in case you can't wait another second, believe us, we know the feeling.

fucking fuck yeah bitches.

2. Neskoner

Neskoner New Jack

3. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

4. ~KRYLON2~

~KRYLON2~ 12oz Loyalist

5. suburbian bum

suburbian bum 12oz Loyalist

That band rocks really hard. Like a hippo crushing a pirate with a really expensive guitar and then wailing all hard.

6. Gunm

Gunm Banned

They're not that great. The Exploited is a way better band. Put that in your crack pipe and smoke it.

7. iloveboxcars

wow. you are teh stupid.

8. Gunm

Gunm Banned

No, not really. i think my statement was within tasteful limits. Face it, your boys had their chance and they blew up. Don't even get me started about that video with the giant hand

9. iloveboxcars

so, i listen to so much music that i dont really keep up with whats going on with most bands.. and i have no idea what you are talking about.

the only thing i can think of with a big hand is the video from acouple years back with the foo fighters.

so please explain further.

the new bomb turks are still much better than the exploited. love, me.