beg, borrow, steal, rape, pillage, kill....

iloveboxcars

Greetings Gearhead Faithful

Welcome to this month's newsletter - we got a lot of ground to cover, so let's get going:

NEW BOMB TURKS LP/CD STREETS TUESDAY OCTOBER 7th!

It's here, and it's almost too good to be true! "Switchblade Tongues, Butterknife Brains" is the latest masterpiece from punk 'n' roll legends the New Bomb Turks, and it's shipping to better stores everywhere as we speak. The first copies of the LP are on limited edition colored wax, which will also be available from us on the 7th if your local record store of choice is sold out. The CD is enhanced with a 5-minute trailer for the upcoming Turks DVD, to be released next year, also on Gearhead. 16 stellar tracks, amazing cover art by Joe Newton, this baby truly has it all. We have an MP3 for you right here just in case you can't wait another second, believe us, we know the feeling.

fucking fuck yeah bitches.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

so, i listen to so much music that i dont really keep up with whats going on with most bands.. and i have no idea what you are talking about.

the only thing i can think of with a big hand is the video from acouple years back with the foo fighters.

so please explain further.

the new bomb turks are still much better than the exploited. love, me.

Archived