++before i forget, here's a friday thread...it's been a while (17th sept 2004)++

Abracadabra

tonight: going out on the piss with the lads. start off at the bar around the corner from my place. it's the worst bar in melbourne, but the drinks are dirt cheap.

tomorrow: hungover, no doubt. need some new shirts, so will go and buy them probably.

saturday night: a get together for my jen's and a few of her friend's birthdays. going for dinner on one of these restaurant boats that go down the yarra. sea-sickness and italian food. should be fun.

sunday: chilly chill. finish off the series one box set sopranos dvd's probably

what are your plans boys and girls?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

friday

Classes

Go to a show: HORSE the band, A False Notion, More Material, Sound Salvation, So Many Dynamos

Shower

Hang out with friends

saturday

sleep in

mow my lawn

disc golf

band practice(?)

Hang out with friends

party(?)

sunday

sleep in

homework/study

watch football

general relaxing

have dinner with parents and grandma

more general relaxing

Friday I'll be at school until 2, then i'm going to hang out with my friend andbuy a new backpack. I'll probably watch Bill Maher and catch up on some sleep.

Saturday I'll be doing car work in preparation for a show on sunday, copping some new clothes, and maybe doing some skateboarding if the weather permits. Saturday night I'm going to see Napoleon Dynamite with some friends from out of town.

Sunday I'm going up to Boston for a scion car show and doing schoolwork.

Somewhere in there I'm going to find time to paint and print a couple T shirts.

friday:

day i dont have college....sleep in/rest off the week.

head to the gym. play basketball/lift weights

go to the movies to see "Mr. 3000"

chill

saturday:

go to school for one math class

fly to vegas with a buddy to see Bernard Hopkins knock out De La Hoya

chilling in vegas along "the strip" partying and perhaps playing a few crap tables and blackjack. hopefully hook up with some nice ladies. there's always fine honies in vegas.

sunday:

coming back to l.a. to chill/relax

head to the gym again

watch dvd's

smoke some weed.

...get ready for the week again!

Friday:

a quiet one, clean up the house do a little dishes/laundry, read some school text, a little playstation, basically a shitty night.

Saturday:

This is where it gets good. Go see a movie with a few friends, meet up with another friend for buffet dinner, paint tracksides and see how charitable my crew is in donating scraps that will no doubt contribute to the formation of my peice. Go home, get changed and head to various bars and clubs to hit on various 40 year old women, then its either a fun night, or walking home at 4-5am writing on shit that dosent need to be written on.

Sunday

wake up feeling crappy, forcing myself to do homework which probably wont get done, chilling and awaiting the spirit crushing MONDAY. erghhhh.

Hope yours is better.

Fatbastard (I live for the weekends)

Originally posted by iloveboxcars

dude.. what the fuck? we have tease 2 or what? get the fuck out of here. you've been banned twice you aren't wanted and you aren't liked.

For once in your life, get off my nuts. Jesus.

Only a LOSER is concerned about how much he is "liked" on the internet. Also, who cares about getting banned? This isn't the first time you've mentioned this. It's like you think banning will tarnish someone's reputation. :lol:

Go make some more loser-threads about how you're a depressed pathological liar that no one likes in the real world.

tonite:

i somehow have to work around plans made a while back to see this girl i know. im having second thoughts cos i know ill do something with her and then regret it. At the same time, there are lots of goodbye parties happening around town as a load of my mates (me inc.) are leaving home. so ihave to be intwo places at once.

sat:

paint.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Friday: My brother's birthday, drinking at Shannan's pub as soon as I get out of work. If you fellows remember, exactly one year ago my father attended this very same event and ended up pissing on his own electric fan. He is attending once again.

Saturday: We're still frantically searching for someone who fulfills some very hard-to-fill requirements during this post-storm mess: a person who A) has electricity, and B) has cable. That way, we can get smashed and watch the Hopkins/De la Hoya fight. If we can't find anyone, we'll probably pub-crawl until we find a joint that has it.

Sunday: Fix shit around the house, pick up branches and trees. Beers, cigars, and Xtreme Hammock™.

got one more class later today. after that, provided it doesnt rain, ima hit up some trackside action, head home, shower, maybe play some nintendo somewhere in there. tonight its time to drink, hopefully with this girly i gotta call up later. tomorrow, sleep of the hangover, maybe skate or something later in the day. saturday night will probably be more chill as i gotta long drive sunday morning. sunday, long drive, skatepark, long drive home, homework, sleep.

well tonight i am leaving town for a solo trip to clear my head and to get away from sf so that i can be sane again.

sooo much to do today...soo much. laundry. get the necessities together. check the weather there. pack. fly out there. check into hotel. sleep because i havent gotten a goood nights sleep in a while.

tomorrow.....walk around and check out the surroundings. tourist shit. take flicks for the 12oz photo hunt deal. meet up with some 12oers at night for some beer and late night debauchery.

sunday...recover. more walking. more flicks. more fun.

monday.....more walking. flying back.

Originally posted by Devilush

....some beer and late night debauchery.

• de·bauch·er·y ( P ) Pronunciation Key (d-bôch-r)
    n. pl. de·bauch·er·ies

1. Extreme indulgence in sensual pleasures; dissipation.
    2. debaucheries Orgies.
    3. Archaic. Seduction from morality, allegiance, or duty.

so... group sex?

That's what the word means... I'm just saying....

friday:

classes

work till 9

watch some tv

sleep

saturday:

buy some jeans, maybe a shirt or 2

pick up paychecks

get a "messy look but still sexy" haircut

chill with the boys, get drunk

head over to a party with them

mack some bitches