before and after tsunami pics

seeking

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

im not saying donating to the tsunami is a bad thing but it takes a huge disaster to make the world donating there money to the underprivliged Unlike the povern stricken in africa. the PEOple of other nations have had problems for LONG ENOUgh MILLIONS AND MILLIONS OF AFRICANS DIE this is sick but we go every day not thinking about shit untill a fuckin tsunami comes seems to me not tomany fuckin people care about other people we need to distribute money to the needie equalie

Swedishzug---This is a GREAT idea. Go ahead and send yours in now, and we'll send ours in on payday, okay? Let's see. $24.85 an hour divided by 180,000 is, uh...this is going to be harder than I thought.

Do you suppose there are any good real estate deals avialable in Sri Lanka now? I bet beachfront property is mad cheap.

Originally posted by BROWNer@Jan 15 2005, 06:20 PM

..maybe the affected countries should reconsider the destruction

of coastal mangrove forests in favour of bald, coastal tourist traps.

Good point.

These pics are crazy.

And Swedishzug, I've BEEN donating to africa. Sure it's sad that it takes a tsunami to get people to share the wealth but you can't say that about everyone.