beer pouring

Vanity

you know how when you're at aprty, and pour a frothy beer, cats say you dont know what you're doing.. well, that's not exactly true.

the frothier the beer, the less carbonation goes into you, this means less gas problems (good or bad), less of a sense of feeling full, and you can drink faster.

but you dont waqnt the beer to be really frothy, because then it tastes kind of flat.. you need a happy medium. some froth is good.

:krunk:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Actually its the opposite.. After tapping many kegs in my day, bubbles/carbonation etc is all in the froth. hense the reason why it can dissapear fast.. The actual beer couldnt disappear that fast. Thats an obvious reason right there. The head of the beer is made up of Pure carbonation giving you the title of "bad beer pourer". You do need a nice head on your beer to keep a decent amount of carbonation in there to protect from your shit going flat..

EDIT

Second

I am the proud(sike) owner of my second DWI charge in the state of Washington.......my dirtbag status has been on hold for awhile.State troopers are great.haha.

Originally posted by Vanity

yes, but the protective head wouldn't need to be that thick to hold in the carbonation.. it obviously depends on preference, but i dont like much carbonation.

i know. thats why you dont want that large of a head..

Originally posted by 455

I am the proud(sike) owner of my second DWI charge in the state of Washington.......my dirtbag status has been on hold for awhile.State troopers are great.haha.

well ive got a few myself and several minor in possesions, and im not 21 quite yet.. dam.. shitty..

Originally posted by Vanity

my sis is looking at a dwi in arizona.. mandatory 24 in the state pen.. possibly a week.

What was her blood/alcohol content...If it's uner .15 then it's considered a "standard" DUI (Driving under the influence, they changed the law so that it can reflect illicit drugs as well.)Absolute 24 hours..

Over .15 and it's an AGGRAVATED DUI, and that gives yo sis a definte week long stay at Sheriff Joe's Tent City..And that's only if it's the first...Your license is stripped for a YEAR, and you pay fines up te ass...

Second DUI guarantee's your ass a nice month to think about whatch you've done..Driving privilages CAN be suspended permanately.

Third Strike...Well you can only imagine how shitty it would be to have more than 2.. I'm done....

Tonight is my 22nd Birthday..Hopefully, I won't get my second DUI..The number two has always been a lucky number.(That's what I keep telling myself anyways..) PEACE TO ALL AND WISH ME LUCK!!!!

Originally posted by 455

Im sorry to hear that buddy. I feel bad for your insurance. Mine jumped about 1500 after 1 DUI. Dirtbag status never gets put on hold.

pouring one out 'for the homies'

is such a waste of ale

also if any of you ever ever ever ever top my beer

be prepared to get a bottle to your cranium

why do people think that shit is so fucking funny

it also always seems to be the people who cant drink much that do it

this one time i was drinking three large cans of beer, so i was a little ways down on the third one, and i took a dip of tobaccy, and i told myself that im clamping my mouth shut so i don't puke. i put the halfway done can behind the tv and went to bed. i woke up and drank it, then went back to sleep. the point is, the beer was probably flat.

what is this.. beer pouring amateur hour? :D

the measure of a perfect pour is roughly 1 inch of head with just enough of the head spilling over the side, down to the coaster. when said beer is picked up to take first sip, your coaster should be stuck to the bottom of the glass.

http://www.thebeerstore.ca/ultimate/beer1.jpg'>

"The perfect beer boasts a rich head of foam. It looks great, and by providing a natural cap for the beer's carbonation it yields a smoother, cleaner taste."

some tips for real beer drinking..

-- The ideal serving temperature is between four and five degrees Celsius.

-- Serve beer in a wet glass that's been washed in a mild soap-free detergent and rinsed several times in warm water. To prime your glass for a rich head, rinse it in pure, cold water just before you pour.

welcome to beer 101.

leave it to the canadians and aussies.:cool:

*moved picture to next post*

Originally posted by Kilo7-

^ they have treads like rubber boots and they're so warm! I even wear them outside to the store once in a while.

They're 'super heavy duty tuff styles'

i bet someone in the focus group piped up and said.."dude, it'd be serious if i could run to the store in the snow with my slippers", "make those soles a little heftier and i'd buy'em eh". -- everyone else in the room starts nodding..

Vanity...I never said it was safe...but it sure as hell beats any DUI or DWI field trip. After one of the pub crawls we did in the very, very, cold, below freezing weather...I found myself lost, too drunk to keep my balance and extremely tired. It took all my strength not to take a break and sit down next to this big ass tree. I remember thinking...you sleep now...you sleep forever. I called my ex to come get me...she wanted nothing to do with that. Luckily she called my roommate and homeboy came and picked me up.

Archived