beer goggles.....

Guest mafIAkilla

Guest mafIAkilla

anybody had anything happen to them while they had beer goggles? i almost fucked some nasty girl one time with beer goggles.....im glad i wasnt drunk enough,cuz when the goggles went away it was hard to believe i even came near fucking her.....close call....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Canadiano

the best is when you have beer goggles, and whiskey dick (the kind that you can't get up - not the kind that gets up, but doesn't finish it's job) and you get away without fucking. It's like your body is trying to tell you something. Always listen to your body.

Guest uncle-boy

everytime i'm buss and i'm talking to some ungarans girl,

my friends always start yelling "take off the goggles!!"

this notifys me that i am talking with an ugly girl.

but at the same time i am ugly and i hope she is also wearing goggles too.:cool:

no worries cuz.

you can hardly last 1 hour of katsu without going moemoe. so if anything were to happen, i think youd fall sound asleep before she got to the pocho. plus, i got your back.

beware of the BUSTED!!!!!!

yep talking to ugly girls has and always will be a problem. some times i overlook that fact even if they are cause they are so nice. ugly girls usually are cooler than nice looking girls.

any way, alchohol helps people like me get hot love word. dont knock the beer goggles.

Archived