BEER FUNNELS!!!

FROSTY

yah so does anyone know how to make a beer funnel. ive heard all ya goota do is get a funnel atached to a tube and poor beer into it. does that werk? and what is the point of using one? does it make it easier to chug a 40 or something. anywho post some instructions and such i wanna make one of these

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest fr8lover

easier to chug a 40? dude, please. those things make it easier to get beer into your stomach than an iv drip. get a funnel and a tube clamp and a decent sized tube and clamp said funnel into tube and maybe epoxy a little (on the outside, dummyhead) to keep it waterproof. if you want to get real advanced i suggest a tap or stopper at the end to keep it from pouring everywhere...go to ace and get a valve and stick it in the same way you did the funnel with a clamp and a little epoxy.

im a bigger fan of the shotgun, as it its the price of the beer to do, but have fun, its a cool small party accessory, unless you want to look like a retard having the girl youre hitting on hold the bong while you chug the booze...have fun.

Guest fr8lover
Originally posted by kaesthebluntedwonder

either that or you can take thinner rubber tubbing, stick it in the beer and use it as a straw to gulp it down..

yeah but you need an air tube coming out of it too so the beer doesnt "glug" but flow. they sell those single bottle beer bongs at novelty shops...but you could make one with a bigger tube and a thinner tube.

beer bonging is an art form to be respected. and I have to wonder about your intellegence if you can't figure out what one is. but when you do bing it either do it in a shower or outside...the tricl is to open up your throat, you don't swallow it it..you leave your throat open and in under 5 seconds you have downed a bottle of beer....you could probably do this with a 40 but it would be a waste of beer because your stomach would be over loaded and you would vomit cold beer up that still has alcohol in is, therefore wasting the beer.

Originally posted by FROSTY

k sorry not easier to down a 40.

i meant faster. its hard to down a 40 supper fast though cauz of the gulpage factor. anywho i got the bong all planed out. going to canadian tire this weekend. YAHHHH

I wasnt bustin on ya for easier to bong a forty, but why would you want to? I can chug only so much of a forty, malt liqur isnt something i like to bong..just kills my stomach..

Im stickin to bonging natty light myself..

Mad props to ya if you can bong a forty, i just cant take it.

ya know those big horns you use at football and hockey games? take one of those, lay in a bathtub, get your boy to dump the can in the large end of it, lay back and take it back, 3 beers and your on your ass drunk. imagine drinking beers like shots, thats what its like.

Originally posted by T.T Boy

ya know those big horns you use at football and hockey games? take one of those, lay in a bathtub, get your boy to dump the can in the large end of it, lay back and take it back, 3 beers and your on your ass drunk. imagine drinking beers like shots, thats what its like.

during grad week last year i went to a backyard party in which me and two of my good friends bought a 30 pack of molson and attempted to beer bong 10 beers each

boy are we stupid

k i made the beer funnel and put a beer down. i first tried with water and spilt a lot on me but then got the hang of it and the beer just went right down to my stomach in 1 second. i think i got lucky though. how do you make sure that your throat stays open. at the end i took a gulp and a bit spilt on me but other than that it went so smooth.

Originally posted by FROSTY

k i made the beer funnel and put a beer down. i first tried with water and spilt a lot on me but then got the hang of it and the beer just went right down to my stomach in 1 second. i think i got lucky though. how do you make sure that your throat stays open. at the end i took a gulp and a bit spilt on me but other than that it went so smooth.

to keep your throat open you have to kind of just know how

its not like a swallow, its like a giant gulp

like the reverse of puking!!! thats the best way to describe it!

Guest willy.wonka

join my club and puke of the balcony!!!

beer bongs are danger......the funky bacteria..i quit after 2 months of boging it...now i kick back with my hiene..

theres a difference between beer bongs and funnels...

a funnel is a funnel with a tube on it

a beer bong is a little plastic tube with another littler plasticier tube on the inside. yea well anyways i chugged a 40 in two gulps with a beer bong in less than 15 seconds. have never been so cold in my life, burped up foam for the nest 20 minutes and didnt ever puke. will never do it again tho. felt like i was pregnant. beat that

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Might not beat a 40, but this Christmas I funneled two 16 oz Long Island Ice Teas in around 15 secs or so. The resulting detonation in my head made me useless for a few days. Beer,

El Mamerro

good enough for me, i applaud you.

and on a related note me and two friends pounded back a bottle of 151 in less than 7 minutes and i had work the next morning. we literally pounded it back, we were goin "if you cant get it past his line, you cant drink no more"

needless to say we were all drunk, except i was the only one who had work the next morning, and i woke up still drunk, and with heartburn, that shit eats away at your stomach.

Guest --zeSto--

I did an entire 40 once on may24 (a canadian holiday)

but the beer foamed so much that I burped most of it out right away.

It wasn't like throwning up, just having foam expanding out of you throat.

Then we made one that you had to stand on the stairs to use.

The we added a valve to a thicker bore tube (so there's no bottleneck).

the we layered liquor shots...

then we puked.

Archived