beer for breakfast

Guest fr8lover

Guest fr8lover
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

its a fact that a large percentage of the BNSF beer cars that get ragged by get a job are dissed in denver...also i love how mber is doing so many of those hence outlines...and too bad that the 125er sucks cuz that shit is really up on trains via streaks....

I wonder if the people dogging the freights realize that they are just as bad for putting graffiti over graffiti.

Its all vandalism. I'd like to see one of those guys get arrested for painting a freight with they're little "montra's".

It'd be amusing, and maybe teach them a lesson about how they are actually no better..

and whoever made the vandal squad comment, i somehow doubt it, though it could be true.

Nighty night.

Guest oilcanloyd

nice post FR8LUVVA, I HATE GET A JOB. I SEE HIS DISSES UP HERE AS WELL .IVE ALSO BEEN SEEING TONS OF KERN LATELY BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!

"O'DOYLE RULZ!"

what up one two 5 er dog..

Originally posted by IHATEU

its a fact that a large percentage of the BNSF beer cars that get ragged by get a job are dissed in denver...also i love how mber is doing so many of those hence outlines...and too bad that the 125er sucks cuz that shit is really up on trains via streaks....

to bad 125er has been locking up downtown LA sense you where shitting in diapers

Archived