Been awhile......

Lostnoiz

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Propaganda
Originally posted by tears*uno

propoganda? why dont you shut your mouth and work on your letter forms?

why don't lick some wetasshole and like I said before, lay down.

Originally posted by swif1

don't contradict yourself...

no offence propoganda, but I'm gunna have to do with swif on this one. That nerd needs work. And as for giving advice, your intentions seem to be in the right place, I think you need to achieve a higher level of work before you can fully understand and give worthy constructive criticism and tips. :rolleyes: but who the fuck am I to talk. just trying to point you in a more sensible direction

Guest Propaganda
Originally posted by spec

no offence propoganda, but I'm gunna have to do with swif on this one. That nerd needs work. And as for giving advice, your intentions seem to be in the right place, I think you need to achieve a higher level of work before you can fully understand and give worthy constructive criticism and tips. :rolleyes: but who the fuck am I to talk. just trying to point you in a more sensible direction

I understand fully where you coming from and my shit def needs work no doubt. Im not bragging or trying to rep my self don't get me wrong and im just trying to give advice from what peeps already told me or I know.

Originally posted by Propaganda

I understand fully where you coming from and my shit def needs work no doubt. Im not bragging or trying to rep my self don't get me wrong and im just trying to give advice from what peeps already told me or I know.

you are in no place to give advice yet, no offence...

Guest Propaganda
Originally posted by wiseguy

you are in no place to give advice yet, no offence...

once again...from what I hear and learning Im giving tips not advice geeze.

Guest Propaganda
Originally posted by uncle-boy

no you don't

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/2630/18557'>

You telling me that shit is not simple and Im not practicing letter stucture? Wheres your shit cause Im learing my self so why not help other peeps from what Im currently learing?

For all those hating and love net beef..you are whack. ones with comments and advice helping out i appreciate it

Archived