Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

beef

Discussion in 'Brick Slayers' started by imported_b0b, Jul 7, 2001.

1. imported_b0b

imported_b0b Guest

2. satellite

satellite Senior Member

steroids? that's funny shit, it says "drop the charges" on the far right!

------------------
    bomb the living bejeepers outta those horses

3. JedaOne

JedaOne Member

wow man how long have you ben paintig

4. LYFE-FCN

LYFE-FCN Member

did i miss something? sorry to ask, but how does this show evidence of beef?

------------------
    Expand and Evolve

Expand your horizons, and evolve your style.

5. Mista_Merc

Mista_Merc Member

Evidence of beef? Well, the dub has been filled so you can't read it, the man has written steroids in the middle of it, accusing the man dogged of being on steroids and written Grass Squad on the right hand side, accusing the man dogged and his boys of being informers.

I can see it.

6. imported_b0b

imported_b0b Guest

As mister Merc said.. His ouline was chromed over, he was personally cussed 9Steriods) and he accuses his crew of being police informeres (Queens Evidence Crew).. Look like beef to you??

7. The Meaning

The Meaning Guest

not seeing the beef

back in 88 baby, everything was gleaming,the meaning, you think you know what i'm meaing- High and Mighty

8. Cyber Optx

Cyber Optx Member

9. *ZEMONEDOE$

*ZEMONEDOE$ Veteran Member

you have no idea of the word beef.
    boi i have a barbque out thi muhfucka.yah nah mean.
    cause when i got beef i bring all the heat.
    and you aint even safe right in front of police.

10. drewWrite

drewWrite Guest

i've got better things to worry about [​IMG]

11. drawing a blank

drawing a blank New Jack

beef, its whats for dinner

12. Destruction by Definition

Destruction by Definition Veteran Member

ill have to try going over people's outlines that ive got beef with, thats smart stuff...

------------------
    <<BOMB HARD, DIE YOUNG>>