BEEF

AlbertVonBuck

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Get eM DaddY@Jul 3 2005, 09:27 AM

i need 2 lern how to put on my flicks on here...i stay doin stompers on dudes.....................im just addin them for the beef page......12oz is the page 2 be in........ok can u take off some warn?

not going there.

ive never seen a pook piece, ever. but he gets up ALOT. nobody really likes him though. and some cat IDEO from philly aparently lives in hartford now and hes catchin alot of shit. i personally dont want philly heads comin up here either

Originally posted by Havoc@Jul 4 2005, 04:32 AM

ive never seen a pook piece, ever. but he gets up ALOT. nobody really likes him though. and some cat IDEO from philly aparently lives in hartford now and hes catchin alot of shit. i personally dont want philly heads comin up here either

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

That's funny! VIP squad passed through Hartford and the only "graff" we saw was peices under bridges on freight-tracks and other assorted hidden chill-spots. Ideo just passes through occasionally and he's king of your city!!! <---Now that's pathetic! :haha: :haha:

Is that why you don't want bombers passing through cause they get all the rep??? :haha: :haha:

Also, Hartford is the sweetest city for bombing that I ever been through. In one day we rocked fills on highways (even down town) in broad daylight and got mad hood rep with smokers cheering us on like they never even seen graffiti before, and not a cop to be seen. Makes me wonder why the only graff I seen was hidden under rocks.

Is that why you don't wanna see us pass through??? :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

i live and get up in hartford. i know what your talkin about though, ive painted in daylight many a time but the reason you dont see alot of shit all bombed out is cause the buff here runs kinda fast. like if you throw something up where lots can see, it gets buffed within days. most of the Hartford writers arent that into doing throws and shit. like i only know a few other heads besides myself that are down to paint open spots. most everyone else would rather piece. a few cats ive painted and chilled with called throwups "toy shit" but how are they gonna get any fame jsut pieceing. what the fuck, you gota put your name up, thats whats its all about. youre not gonna take 2 hours to piece a heat spot. i love bombing though and i hate painting alone, so its more a matter of finding someone whos down. theres alot of bombed out ares in southern CT though.

Originally posted by Havoc@Jul 4 2005, 05:19 AM

i live and get up in hartford. i know what your talkin about though, ive painted in daylight many a time but the reason you dont see alot of shit all bombed out is cause the buff here runs kinda fast. like if you throw something up where lots can see, it gets buffed within days. most of the Hartford writers arent that into doing throws and shit. like i only know a few other heads besides myself that are down to paint open spots. most everyone else would rather piece. a few cats ive painted and chilled with called throwups "toy shit" but how are they gonna get any fame jsut pieceing. what the fuck, you gota put your name up, thats whats its all about. youre not gonna take 2 hours to piece a heat spot. i love bombing though and i hate painting alone, so its more a matter of finding someone whos down. theres alot of bombed out ares in southern CT though.

Actually from what I heard most of our shit is still running.

Trust me, yalls buff aint shit.. and especially compared to Philly. If you and your hommies don't wanna bomb it's cause yall either lazy, pussy or both.

Think about that next time you wanna throw jabs at Philly and your king Ideo!. :biglaugh:

hmm, if you say youre from philly and youve gotten up here recently, youre either sik, prozak or coda im guessin. the only place ive seen you up is in a tunnel bro. anything else that you might have had up is gone by now cause i would have seen it

sikthrow.jpg

ProrzakThrow.jpg

coba.jpg

thats all at the mouth of a train tunnel. besides that all ive seen were some hands that have already been buffed on a few power boxes.

im not takin jabs, i think beefs are stupid and i dont like to get involved in em. shit, i mean if you can live in a different state and get up here as much as ideo does hats off to you. or rather.....

shit, i was gonna find a picture of the shit from tom goes to te mayor htat said "rats off to ya!" but i couldnt find one. oh well