Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Becoming the bigman on campus...

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by ll l ll llll, Oct 17, 2001.

1. ll l ll llll

ll l ll llll Guest

when i first started writing it was years years ago back in the days of milk and honey, when softballs were still cool and stocktips were hated more than anything. the days before magazines and websites. anyways....back then i always had writers in my city i looked up to and was like, "damn i wanna meet those guys and paint with em..." etc. whatever. as time progressed, i ended up meeting alot of those writers and even battling a few of em. haha things are funny ya know. But....needless to say i was dissapointed at howmuch of assholes and degenerate slime the people i had idolized were. soooo a few days ago, a good friend of mine and myself were walking by a local spot to get some good food and we catch this kid tagging a dumpster. were like hey! haha and scared him good. he didnt even run. We are old men now and dress like bruce willis in jeans and sweaters yada yada yada...and his eyes lit up like a christmas tree. he was our biggest fan. it was a funny sight. needless to say...being the nice guys we were, we offered to show him some local spots and even take some unescesarry european paint of his hands. hahaha just kidding...were nice remember....so we're trading him paint. anyways. anyof you been through this transformation from looking up to to being looked upon?

ll l ll llll <------------

2. inkjunkie34

inkjunkie34 Senior Member

i'm kinda in the middle

3. Boring Bastard

Boring Bastard Elite Member

A little bit of middle of the road.....I'd say

4. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

your 17 aeon, your not old, no one looks up to you. your cartoons are good, your graff is shit.

5. Vanity

Vanity Veteran Member

nah, hald the kids think i'm toy. the other half: a herb.
    they're both right

6. Kreature

Kreature Member

haha seeking you never fail to make me laugh.

7. mopius

mopius Guest

ohh shit someone is layin down a diss session...whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa

8. ll l ll llll

ll l ll llll Guest

cmon now seeking. im 17.5 alright? i wasnt trying to brag about my shitty graffiti...
    i was just stating that this funny incident occured and i felt like sharing it with you...
    sorry i took time away from your "masturbate to pictures of the anticon crew session" and made you pull your mangled hand outta your gnarly dreadlocks to respond to my shinanigans. seriously man you need to move to fuckin south america and become a hermit or something. suicide might also be a viable option.

9. Remy Martin

Remy Martin Guest

fuck you aeon...

i got respect on real city streets at the age of sixteen...
    i started at fourteen
    and i allready done my time...

you get no respect..

your 17.5?

please...

i paint with people over 3 0

get over yourself and get back to me in 10 years.

10. SIELOETTE

SIELOETTE Senior Member

I dont know whats worse..the fact that cinderella just came on the radio..or this post..

I say its all about the eye of the beholder..personally..I really dont care if the general public respects me..they dont know my reasoning.it would be nice..but i dont lose sleep over it...but I do care if my close friends to..its a trust thing..

11. Organ Donor

Organ Donor Elite Member

i remeber meeting some of the kids who are now my bestfriends. i couldn't believe these stupid punks were the ones doing the stuff i looked up to. now they are doing even better than ever and it just seems natural to me. very strange. you know who you are, and if you read this drop me a line. i'll be home soon.

12. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

i remember when I met my hometown idol. I was psyched. I now paint with him every once in a while he's taught me a few things about art in general. I don't really look up to any of my hometown writers as much as I used to. I know most of the bigger names around here. I still have respect for them but...yeah..I feel dumb now...bye.

13. drunknessmonster

drunknessmonster Member

i second the suicide as a viable opition for seeking or should i say 'cold crush xxx'.

WE are watching.

14. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

im not sure what the fuck your problem is with me all of a sudden... last i checked we were boys. then you dissapear and return as 'crabby man.' and your trying to pull my card or something? please...

seeking/get off the dick

15. mopius

mopius Guest

damn guyes im not sure why all you hate on aeonnnn, but shit wobble wobble shakky shakky