Becoming the bigman on campus...

Guest ll l ll llll

Guest ll l ll llll

when i first started writing it was years years ago back in the days of milk and honey, when softballs were still cool and stocktips were hated more than anything. the days before magazines and websites. anyways....back then i always had writers in my city i looked up to and was like, "damn i wanna meet those guys and paint with em..." etc. whatever. as time progressed, i ended up meeting alot of those writers and even battling a few of em. haha things are funny ya know. But....needless to say i was dissapointed at howmuch of assholes and degenerate slime the people i had idolized were. soooo a few days ago, a good friend of mine and myself were walking by a local spot to get some good food and we catch this kid tagging a dumpster. were like hey! haha and scared him good. he didnt even run. We are old men now and dress like bruce willis in jeans and sweaters yada yada yada...and his eyes lit up like a christmas tree. he was our biggest fan. it was a funny sight. needless to say...being the nice guys we were, we offered to show him some local spots and even take some unescesarry european paint of his hands. hahaha just kidding...were nice remember....so we're trading him paint. anyways. anyof you been through this transformation from looking up to to being looked upon?

ll l ll llll <------------

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest ll l ll llll

cmon now seeking. im 17.5 alright? i wasnt trying to brag about my shitty graffiti...

i was just stating that this funny incident occured and i felt like sharing it with you...

sorry i took time away from your "masturbate to pictures of the anticon crew session" and made you pull your mangled hand outta your gnarly dreadlocks to respond to my shinanigans. seriously man you need to move to fuckin south america and become a hermit or something. suicide might also be a viable option.

Guest Remy Martin

fuck you aeon...

i got respect on real city streets at the age of sixteen...

i started at fourteen

and i allready done my time...

you get no respect..

your 17.5?

please...

i paint with people over 3 0

get over yourself and get back to me in 10 years.

I dont know whats worse..the fact that cinderella just came on the radio..or this post..

I say its all about the eye of the beholder..personally..I really dont care if the general public respects me..they dont know my reasoning.it would be nice..but i dont lose sleep over it...but I do care if my close friends to..its a trust thing..

i remeber meeting some of the kids who are now my bestfriends. i couldn't believe these stupid punks were the ones doing the stuff i looked up to. now they are doing even better than ever and it just seems natural to me. very strange. you know who you are, and if you read this drop me a line. i'll be home soon.

i remember when I met my hometown idol. I was psyched. I now paint with him every once in a while he's taught me a few things about art in general. I don't really look up to any of my hometown writers as much as I used to. I know most of the bigger names around here. I still have respect for them but...yeah..I feel dumb now...bye.

Originally posted by ll l ll llll

cmon now seeking. im 17.5 alright? i wasnt trying to brag about my shitty graffiti...

i was just stating that this funny incident occured and i felt like sharing it with you...

sorry i took time away from your "masturbate to pictures of the anticon crew session" and made you pull your mangled hand outta your gnarly dreadlocks to respond to my shinanigans. seriously man you need to move to fuckin south america and become a hermit or something. suicide might also be a viable option.

i second the suicide as a viable opition for seeking or should i say 'cold crush xxx'.

WE are watching.

Graffiti is funny....when I first started i thaught every older writer was mad cool and had these dope jobs as designers and illistrators and shit......now i see their dickheads and welfare resips yo...........but GRAFFITI IS NOT SOMETHING YOU DO TO MET PEOPLE most suck as people but are good writers.

Originally posted by Frate Raper

Graffiti is funny....when I first started i thaught every older writer was mad cool and had these dope jobs as designers and illistrators and shit......now i see their dickheads and welfare resips yo...........but GRAFFITI IS NOT SOMETHING YOU DO TO MET PEOPLE most suck as people but are good writers.

no shit, chief. i wasn't born yesterday.

Guest ll l ll llll

no shit chief. and as far as seekings random hating on me....shit man i could give a left testicle...have you even seen what that dude looks like? hahaha damn. id be angry all the time too if i was that guy.

now...back to my regularly scheduled tea and pecan pie.

toodles.~~

Originally posted by Frate Raper

haha....well put.

I used to look up to a lot of people.. Hell, I still do, and always will. However, I think I would rather NOT meet them. Once you can put a face to the graffiti, it takes away the mystery! and to me, its somehow not as "dope". I really wish that I had never met any of the people I looked up too, in a sense. Many of them are cool as hell and I enjoy having a beer with them when I'm out at the club, or whatever. Some of them are assholes, and I hate them..

Fact remains the same though, the mystery is gone! Makes graffiti different. I've had kids tell me they look up to me, it feels good. However, I admit, I am generally a prick to a lot of other writers. Not because of the fact I am an ignorant person, simply because I don't want to know them because of the things I have stated above. If i already know you, RIGHT ON! Lets paint, or if I really, really, like your work, maybe I'll wanna paint.. but otherwise. you do yours, i'll do mine.

I hate when people approach me, or anyone in general, on the street about graffiti. Its annoying when your living your day to day life. Especially when they are fronting about how the corner of your "R" on a dumpster tag went over the Halo above his tag..

I find I have nothing in common with the average graffiti artist, besides graffiti. Anyone else out there that can relate to what I'm saying?

I'm a straight up nerd, and i like beer and painting.

Guest serpent of the light

i thought itk was 'it kills'

when i first came to 303 i looked up to aeon. i have yet to meet him, my boy knows him though. i'll have something up next weekend. fuck being grounded on the weekend you plan on starting again.

xxx303

Guest ll l ll llll
Originally posted by serpent of the light

i thought itk was 'it kills'

when i first came to 303 i looked up to aeon. i have yet to meet him, my boy knows him though. i'll have something up next weekend. fuck being grounded on the weekend you plan on starting again.

xxx303

itk stands for Im Terribly Kind. We have saturday fellowship meetings where we bake quiches and exchange recipes. If you would like join our meeting, please tell your friend who knows aeon to give him a call. we love to have new members, and if you are down for food, fun and flapjacks you better let us know soon. And whoever keeps giving us this "itkills" bad-guy rap should knock it off ok? we're kind. and caring.:crazy: ;) :p

Archived