becoming an alcoholic.

jah

i guess this is how it starts... drinking in the middle of the day for no particular reason. in a few years ill be dependant and shaking uncontrolably if i dont keep my blood alcohol level above .3. its just the irish in me....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

dude..

funny you should post this coz i was just talking to a chick just before about my pending problem with alcohol.. since last friday night i've been drunk every night getting to bed at like 3 - 4 am and getting up going to work at 830.. like, on the weekend both saturday and sunday, we drank til sun up, went to sleep for a few hours then had our first beers at about 9am both mornings.. and i fucking loved it dude.

viva la butt !

WWWOOOOOORRRDDDD UP!!!! i miss those days. ive gotta have clear head for my classes but i used to be a machine too. get drunk every night. wake up early the next day, go surfing, line up something to do for the night, get drunk, and repeat it all over again. god damn i miss hawaii!!!!

the only difference between me and most alcoholics is i can admit it. and i dotn give a fuck!! someday ill stop drinking.... maybe. but not today! same with herb. so many pot heads try and tell me that weeds not addicting... BULLSHIT!! it may not be physically addicting as many other drugs, but it is addicting. when im bored, i need weed. i hate being bored. i hate it more than most things. weed and aclohol..... good shit.

this past saterday i was chillin with my homey Gary and we went to these hoes apartment, when we were done there we chilled at his pad until almost 6 a.m. then i had to ride back to my house on a bike drunker than shit because i had no gas in my truck, i mad a promise to my self that i wont ever drink... but i tend to lie:dazed:

haha. i remember when i first started drinking (somehow i started burning before drinkin. i give myself praise for taht) i road a bike into town with my friend and i almost ran into traffic numerous times. definitely not a good i dea to get faded and ride a bike on a highway. i swear its more dangerous than driving drunk...

Originally posted by avils

dude... and you do ?

yeah guy....im pretty sure i do....

alcohol is addicting....plain and simple, do your self a favor and dont treat it like its not because when it comes down to the time when you need to kick it it may not be that easy....

im not going to spill my guts all over the internet but take it from someone one who is still dealing with it....its not a joke so dont treat it like it is....

Originally posted by boogie hands

yeah guy....im pretty sure i do....

alcohol is addicting....plain and simple, do your self a favor and dont treat it like its not because when it comes down to the time when you need to kick it it may not be that easy....

im not going to spill my guts all over the internet but take it from someone one who is still dealing with it....its not a joke so dont treat it like it is....

fuck off man. i never said it wasnt addicting.. i was in agreeance. dont come to this post looking for sympathy and tryin to talk down on everyone.. i got a history of alcoholism in my family to, i just choose to take a different outlook on it.

:o

Originally posted by boogie hands

believe me...the last thing im trying to do is look for sympathy...

i guess i took your comment the wrong way...no need to get riled up about it alright???

from the sounds of it were in the same boat....

alright cool.. i took yours the wrong way too.

i just have this habit of looking at my problems humorously so that they seem less serious.

hey when you wanna have that battle we were kinda talking about ages ago ? you got any mixes in mp3 or somethin ?

i have been having the shakes for like five years now. it sucks, especially when you paint but the memories(the ones i actually remember) are worth the trade off. not being able to sleep without drinking sucks the worse though. and that's why i'm on this fuckin computer!

is drinking really that big of a deal i drink every day

not cause i need one just cause its there so i drink it just like someof you with your sodas i drink my beer

silver bullet here i come!!!!!!!:crazy: :crazy: :dazed: :loopy: :scramble: :spent: :lick: :lol:

Guest socrates

I'm so high right now i have no idea where the fuck i am. And my nose feels wired and im really vainy right now and teeth are freezing up on me but my finger tips are very comfterble.

Archived