beautiful/decay magazine at scrap yard

b/d

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest fr8lover

last time i was there two kids were asking about whether rusto fats worked for rusto cans....

thats why they sell them for 3 for a buck.

I know about the bad at scrap yard...

there's these two kids that are always there talking so much shit about every writer in the tri-state at first they pissed me off but then one day me and my friends just started laughing at them and its been cool since

p.s.

they never actually paint themselves.(reason why i stoped getting mad.)

I got an issue of Beautiful/Decay

I bought an issue at Concepts in Seattle. It's a really nice mag. I don't know if all come with this shit but, I got a 45" with my copy. Although I haven't got a chance to bump that shit, it might be sick. If you got a chance get the mag.:scramble:

thanks

thanks for the support. we plan on doing another issue as soon as we make enough money back from issue: A. People tend to think that we make big bucks from doing mags but it is not true. It is way more work than most would think. We will hopefully do issue: B by mid spring. Send in flicks, stickers and anything that you would like us to review. Check out our website. we update it every couple of weeks with a new featured artist.

Merry xxx mas from the B/D staff

SCRAP IS ON THE CORNER OF CANAL AN WEST BROADWAY IN MANHATTY..ALSO ON LI YOU CAN BUY GRIFF MAGS AT TOWER RECORDS IN HUNTINGTON..BY THE MALL..ON ROUTE 110. ODESK-6FK, MDS!!

Guest MR VINCIBLE

there is alot going on in the graff world that isn't popular right now, rotgut is right, no attention is given to signs or wheatpastes or really anything alternative, but i almost like it better that way. when you happen upon something on a pole under the brooklyn bridge on some dead ass street and you recognize it, it's exciting. i'd rather not see whole magazine spreads.....hey rotguy you think it's just a new york thing? all my friends who were killing cincy now live with me is there anyone outside the city getting down?

Archived