Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

beating up girls

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by *die*, Apr 16, 2002.

1. *die*

*die* Junior Member

I get tired of bitches get all crazy and shit and not being able to do nothing about it cause i you slap a bitch nowadays you get jumped by like 30 family members and the police get called on you. Seriously bitch slapping should become a sport because they annoy the fuck outa me. They be the first one to dis you and say "why do you always gotta go out at 2 in the morning for some fuckin graffiti shit" ,but they'll be the first one to ask you to do their name and shit. 9 times outa 10 i tell bitches that i'm leaving to sell drugs but it never works after a while cuase i'm always broke wit no money.

2. KASTsystem

KASTsystem Member

wow, you're not banned yet?

3. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

hahaha. i'm with you on that one.

4. KaBar

KaBar Senior Member

Hit on some girl and her Dad will come beat your ass senseless. I knew a guy who slapped his girlfriend,back in the '60s. Her father made him put the hand he smacked her with down on the hood of his car, and her Dad smashed it with a big ass hammer. Dented the fuck out of his car hood, too. If you got a problem with a girl, or a woman, you'd be wise to just walk away and forget it. Harming a girl is a good way to get your ass killed.

5. defyone

defyone Member

6. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

hahahaha http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb/icons/icon26.gif'>

This is the worst kind of double standard.
    The general rule is that you can defend yourself with equal force.
    However this just doesn't work with women. I've seen girls get up
    in people's faces, only to be pushed away. Then they start yelling...
    "I'm a girl! You can't do that." Well I say that if you can hit like a boy,
    better be prepared for when you get hit like a boy.

Men have an unspoken agreement...dont knee each other in the nuts.
    So women shouldn't either.

7. ODW

ODW Member

my dad was tellin me about this group of brothers he knew when he was growin up who were crazy as fuck. one day the younger heard his sister's boyfriend slap her. so he charged through the screen door and beat the livng piss out of the guy. he like lifted him up over his head and threw him in the street. the dude never went back to the house and left the girl alone.

8. TOY

TOY New Jack

i gotta admit, back in the 9th grade, i beat the shit out of some bitch (keyword, bitch). this was in front of her apartment and not at school. this heffa was causing major conflict between my cousin and his girlfriend and pissing me and my friend off. she threw her big foam shoes at us and my friend threw them in a tree. then she said some retarded shit to me, put her hand all in my face. then i punched her in the face and didnt stop. picked her fat ass up and dropped her and continued to lay punches. a little over the top but she deserved it.

now, i wouldnt do such a thing but i hate the fact that girls can slap guys or even beat them up with a frying pan without anything put on them. you can push a girl away to keep them from hitting you in the head and youre going to jail.

9. Mr. Mang

Mr. Mang Elite Member

"This is the worst kind of double standard.
    The general rule is that you can defend yourself with equal force.
    However this just doesn't work with women. I've seen girls get up
    in people's faces, only to be pushed away. Then they start yelling...
    "I'm a girl! You can't do that." Well I say that if you can hit like a boy,
    better be prepared for when you get hit like a boy."

i couldn't agree more.

10. sneak

sneak Guest

only smack the ones who smack u

11. Frate_Raper

Frate_Raper Veteran Member

man theirs a few sluts i'd love to just cold cock right in the fucking melon...............my old firend shawna was ill for that.that bitch said what????

LAY THE NUTS DOWN AND FUCK UP AND GIRL FOR ME.

12. crso

crso Senior Member

:rolleyes:

13. suburbian bum

suburbian bum 12oz Loyalist

This thread is really really dumb.

14. shameless self promotion

shameless self promotion 12oz Legend

15. Fabo 2

Fabo 2 Guest

You should never hit girls.