beating off just isnt the same after you have sex..

Guest greedy mars

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest socrates

It can be kind of a refreshing break sometimes...during the summer when it's hot and you don't wanna go out you can just sit back and do it yourself.

Guest HESHIANDET

dude you just played yourself. omce you sleep w/ enough girls you'll realize that jerking off is way easier, not better but easier. eventually you will become like me and jerk off w/ the gf lyeing right next to you. you'll see.

Guest greedy mars
Originally posted by HESHIANDET

dude you just played yourself. omce you sleep w/ enough girls you'll realize that jerking off is way easier, not better but easier. eventually you will become like me and jerk off w/ the gf lyeing right next to you. you'll see.

hahahahahaha.. yeah. fuck pussy my hand is the greatest thing that ever lived

i dont know how you all masterbate so much... when ever i do i get really sad afterwards. why the whole time im just thinking "why?"

Guest ArtvandaL

yo

I just fucked this 32 year old, and I come here and see this thread...its tru, jackin off after fuckin isnt really the same as it usually is. As for jackin off INSTEAD of fuckin, I dont know.... I still like to fuck, but all I can say about that is its SAFER!

peace out virgin boys!hahaha

shit rubbing one out is the best. it don't matter how much i'm getting laid i still jack off all the time. sometimes i'll just have a girl get naked and i'll just stroke it while looking at her. women dig men masturbating, and it leads to funner sex.

Originally posted by ToYs

i dont know how you all masterbate so much... when ever i do i get really sad afterwards. why the whole time im just thinking "why?"

its because you were molested when you were young and you associate masturbation with the hand of your father.

hey, i said what we all were thinking...

fucked but true.

god dammit tue....im logging in from a pathetic 28k connection demanding to kno specifics...your like my fuckin copy on the east coast and you have beaten me to the pussy....fuck it....imma go find some whore here in tokyo and enter manhood...and the pain of an STD...but im getting to old for this virginity shit

Guest HESHIANDET
Originally posted by drunkard

shit rubbing one out is the best. it don't matter how much i'm getting laid i still jack off all the time. sometimes i'll just have a girl get naked and i'll just stroke it while looking at her. women dig men masturbating, and it leads to funner sex.

you got a little graphic there but its been known to happen. the funniest shit is how you get into routines when in a long term relationship. then once you break up you do the same shit w/ girls on a one night stand. thats where i stop, but lemme say, i think i've scarred a few girls.

Archived