Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

beat downs ya or nah

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by DOLR....LED, Jul 2, 2002.

1. DOLR....LED

DOLR....LED Member

okay weve all been throught this before getting crossed by some wack toy..but does this really deserve a beatdown?
    im not sure if i would go and slap a silly toy acrossed his face for defacing my shit...but on the other hand if i do a nice burner or somthin and they put a few lines through it maybe that deserves a little taste of hell what do you think?:beat: :dazed: :beat: :dazed: :beat:

2. shameless self promotion

shameless self promotion 12oz Legend

3. DOLR....LED

DOLR....LED Member

4. Catch22

Catch22 Guest

You'll end up like George Michael's dick....you'll get a PUBLIC BEATING!

heard it on stern.

5. WITS

WITS Member

I say give them one chance. If they do it again then let them feel your mighty wrath.

6. moonstrahl

moonstrahl Junior Member

Fuck that! If you are not a toy, and you paint better and are up more, then just cross them back and battle the fuck out of 'em. If on the other hand they are the candy ass bitches that will find out who you are and report ya, then just find 'em and kick 'em in the junk! BTW if it is a girl kick her in the junk anyway!

7. jeff123456

jeff123456 Member

if someone crosses ur shit out for no reason yeah they get beat down.. thats how the game works. If u let 1 person cross out ur tags and dont do anything then everyone will start lining them.. u dont just punch them in the face once u actually beat them down and then humiliate them by ripping all there close off in some back alley then painting there body with paint..

u must also remeber that all toys arent some little pinner 5'2 kids.. just because there toy doesnt mean that cant kick the shit out of u. Ive seen tons of crazy toys..

8. nickonium9

nickonium9 New Jack

If someone worse than me crossed out stuff or talked shit I prolly wouldn't beat 'em down...seeing that I can't....but intimidation works nice....instill healthy fear of fucking with people that are better than them.

9. dot.

dot. Junior Member

bullshit...

and i love that you say that they defaced your shit, after you defaced the building originally...

do you smack down the person who buffs the building too?

it's like agreeing to play basketball giving a million hard fouls and then when someone fouls you hard, bitching about it.

most good shit doesn't get covered...even by toys...if your shit gets covered, then it probably wasn't that sweet to begin w/. even toys recognize quality work...and i don't think you vets out there seem to remember that.

besides in the time it takes to track down the cover-bitch, beat his ass, and then get back on your bike, you could've done two or three pieces...

and what's more important? being an idiot, or painting?

-dot.

10. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

simply put...

if this person puts your REAL name or any personal information
    that could be used to get you in legal trouble... then you have grounds.
    Then you can do what you see fit.

11. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

Toys are toys. They don't know what the fuck they're doing. Use your own judgement.....

12. E-DubleSkilZ

E-DubleSkilZ New Jack

Yea if its a yung ass kid - like 13-16 he might not even realize what he did. Those kids you can let slide. But if the dude really understands what he did and he meant it like "fuck you you dicksucker" then u gotta put up the dukes and knock the shit outta homeboy.

werd to your mother

13. kode

kode Junior Member

Beat the living FUCK out of them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:beat:

14. jeff123456

jeff123456 Member

where i live some really sic writers pass by and even those guys get lined.. no matter how good u are and no matter what crew ur in u get lined. No one ever leaves there tag they just use there sharpie and line it

15. Stapler

Stapler Guest

I have a question why do most kids starting out in graffit do it in the first place. It is because they think it will give them fame, they see others doing it and think hey they are famous for that MAYBE I SHOULD TRY IT. If they do end up with FAME they will just get crossed out too. THE GAME WORKS IN VICOUS CIRCLES