beat downs ya or nah

DOLR....LED

okay weve all been throught this before getting crossed by some wack toy..but does this really deserve a beatdown?

im not sure if i would go and slap a silly toy acrossed his face for defacing my shit...but on the other hand if i do a nice burner or somthin and they put a few lines through it maybe that deserves a little taste of hell what do you think?:beat: :dazed: :beat: :dazed: :beat:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Catch22

You'll end up like George Michael's dick....you'll get a PUBLIC BEATING!

heard it on stern.

Fuck that! If you are not a toy, and you paint better and are up more, then just cross them back and battle the fuck out of 'em. If on the other hand they are the candy ass bitches that will find out who you are and report ya, then just find 'em and kick 'em in the junk! BTW if it is a girl kick her in the junk anyway!

Originally posted by DOLR....LED

okay weve all been throught this before getting crossed by some wack toy..but does this really deserve a beatdown?

im not sure if i would go and slap a silly toy acrossed his face for defacing my shit...but on the other hand if i do a nice burner or somthin and they put a few lines through it maybe that deserves a little taste of hell what do you think?:beat: :dazed: :beat: :dazed: :beat:

if someone crosses ur shit out for no reason yeah they get beat down.. thats how the game works. If u let 1 person cross out ur tags and dont do anything then everyone will start lining them.. u dont just punch them in the face once u actually beat them down and then humiliate them by ripping all there close off in some back alley then painting there body with paint..

u must also remeber that all toys arent some little pinner 5'2 kids.. just because there toy doesnt mean that cant kick the shit out of u. Ive seen tons of crazy toys..

bullshit...

and i love that you say that they defaced your shit, after you defaced the building originally...

do you smack down the person who buffs the building too?

it's like agreeing to play basketball giving a million hard fouls and then when someone fouls you hard, bitching about it.

most good shit doesn't get covered...even by toys...if your shit gets covered, then it probably wasn't that sweet to begin w/. even toys recognize quality work...and i don't think you vets out there seem to remember that.

besides in the time it takes to track down the cover-bitch, beat his ass, and then get back on your bike, you could've done two or three pieces...

and what's more important? being an idiot, or painting?

-dot.

Guest --zeSto--

simply put...

if this person puts your REAL name or any personal information

that could be used to get you in legal trouble... then you have grounds.

Then you can do what you see fit.

Yea if its a yung ass kid - like 13-16 he might not even realize what he did. Those kids you can let slide. But if the dude really understands what he did and he meant it like "fuck you you dicksucker" then u gotta put up the dukes and knock the shit outta homeboy.

werd to your mother

Originally posted by dot.

bullshit...

and i love that you say that they defaced your shit, after you defaced the building originally...

it's like agreeing to play basketball giving a million hard fouls and then when someone fouls you hard, bitching about it.

most good shit doesn't get covered...even by toys...if your shit gets covered, then it probably wasn't that sweet to begin w/. even toys recognize quality work...and i don't think you vets out there seem to remember that.

besides in the time it takes to track down the cover-bitch, beat his ass, and then get back on your bike, you could've done two or three pieces...

-dot.

where i live some really sic writers pass by and even those guys get lined.. no matter how good u are and no matter what crew ur in u get lined. No one ever leaves there tag they just use there sharpie and line it

Guest Stapler

I have a question why do most kids starting out in graffit do it in the first place. It is because they think it will give them fame, they see others doing it and think hey they are famous for that MAYBE I SHOULD TRY IT. If they do end up with FAME they will just get crossed out too. THE GAME WORKS IN VICOUS CIRCLES

Originally posted by Stapler

I have a question why do most kids starting out in graffit do it in the first place. It is because they think it will give them fame, they see others doing it and think hey they are famous for that MAYBE I SHOULD TRY IT. If they do end up with FAME they will just get crossed out too. THE GAME WORKS IN VICOUS CIRCLES

anyone who's into this for fame is an idiot.

i see no purpose in violence... you make someone else just as mad every time you paint on their building. Very true, people need to show respect for other's work. The reason toys cross out other writers is because thats what they see on tv, or thats their primitive inclination...but if you were to start getting up NEXT to them instead of over them, they'd probably start doing the same.

Guest Dyptheria
Originally posted by dot.

bullshit...

-dot.

where the hell do you live? in my city toys cap you, and even if its nice, shit gets buffed really fast. look at the dope rooftops revok does, toys just cap that shit. where you live must be really nice, and graff hasn't blown up yet. i'm coming to your town

Guest ilikeskulls.

fighting over graff is fucking stupid...and then you wonder why people have the wrong impression of graffiti writers? when you fight over graffiti. it really makes no difference if your a gangbanger or a writer etheir way your a stupid thug.yes i understand having your shit dissed sucks and you get pissed off.it's happend to me before but move on.don't lower yourself to there level.

some aspects of graffiti are just fucking retarded.

couple of weeks ago i woulda said nah , beatdowns are weak , and for the mostpart i still say that . settle beefs with battles , not bats .

but some kids just dont learn , and have no respect , they deserve the teach me a lesson beatdown .

beef beyond belief...

I think beef is silly, you kids need to relax, if someone crosses you out, whatever, if you work hard enough, no ones going to notice a few of your tags fading or whatever. Like if you know who it is, just put in twice the work they do, and they'le be soon forgoten, its just paint on a wall after all. dont treat it like its a fucking soap opera.

Archived