Bears in the yards?!?!!!??$%#

IwalkTheLine

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest CardPuller23

King or joker? Pick your card!

Originally posted by IwalkTheLine

yo, last night me and my homies were bombing some fr8s, we were on number 12 for the night when all of a sudden we got chased out by a bear. my homie lost 13 cans of krylon and a new jansport over it. has this ever happened to anyone else??????????????

Bears in TX yards? Get real! Were you bombing fr8's smartass?

Stop fucking with these kids man!

"Has this ever happened to anyone else?"

Like you don't have plenty of real stories better than this one smartass!

This guy...........I swear............Yuck yuck yuck!

Re: King or joker? Pick your card!

Originally posted by CardPuller23

Maybe in the hunting forests

in Austin.

Guest FromTheHeart

I think this a joke, with an aim for crowd participation. But if not and you really do paint in the Yukon , refer to this...

Originally posted by my sweetheart, the drunk

12 painted freights, 13 abandoned cans of krylon, man-eating bears..and one yard. doesnt sound so good.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey yo son, i dont know who you think i am but my stories are real. believe dat. we went back to the fr8s today and found 9 of the krylons but the jansport was ripped. now my homie has to use a janky ass generic backpack. we aint going to that spot no more without gats.

If a black bear (or any bear that is stalking you) makes contact.

If the attack escalates and a black bear (or any bear that appears to have been stalking you) physically contacts you, fight back with anything that is available to you. Black bears tend to be more timid than grizzlies and fighting back may scare the bear off. In addition, if a bear is stalking you than you are in a predatory situation and fighting back is your only option. This also applies to any attack at night as these may also be considered predatory in nature.

it's all good, yo, bears ain't shit.

Guest CardPuller23
Originally posted by IwalkTheLine

hey yo son, i dont know who you think i am but my stories are real. believe dat. we went back to the fr8s today and found 9 of the krylons but the jansport was ripped. now my homie has to use a janky ass generic backpack. we aint going to that spot no more without gats.

Oh okay.................so the bear ate 4 damn cans of paint?? So that must mean that this bears got a ton of worms in his tummy, huh? If you bought your paint then you'd be broke huh? And you're so poor that that would put you in debt huh? Before you erupt because of anger here just give me the lead and I'll explain okay pal??

I'm trying to be nice here because you can borrow my guns!!! I'm addicted 2 machineguns! ;) They're ill guns brah! Bang bang bang! Shoot em up!

im saying i had that same problem not too long ago here in VT...i usually pack a fresh jar of honey and spread that shit on the end train coupler...that way when the trains start rocking you see the bear going to town on the honey at the end....you can pack your cans up and get away safely...protecting your spots and your hard earned cans of krylon....rember spot saftey!!!

Are you sure it was a bear and not a one of thoses crazy huge fucking beetles you guys have down in texas, those motherfuckers will eat you alive...

Guest cheesecurd

in minnesota once It was so cold I had to kill a bear and cut it open and sleep inside it to stay alive. that was back in ott one I reckon.

Archived