beardo's staruday night post, on saturday

Guest beardo

comming to you live from the 48th floor in midtown manhattan..

just got in from dinner at some mexican joint. there was a singer there on acoustic and his sidekick 'louie' om maracas (straight from cuba) the hightlight of their set:

la bamba>twist and shout>elvis impersonation>la bamba

shit was off the margarita! funny ta def!!

good clean fun.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest goreguts

WOW! I'm actually staying home on a saturday night. If I was being my typical self I'd be hunting down little teen bitches, or puking blood. I seriously need a break.

Guest platapie

i havent even gone out yet. but im finnin to drank me up sum soco and coke and get this shiot of right. gangsta graff style boyeee.

ok im going to have a beer then feel like pukeing and sum gurl will probably tell me she dosne tlike ugly guys then ill kome home and crymyself to sleep.

Tonight I packed my car, drove into the city, lugged all my shit up into my new apartment, and spent the rest of the time trying to find space for all my junk. I like my apartment, just not filled with boxes.

Oh yes, I should add: If at all avoidable, never move into an apartment on september 1st. The city was a big traffic jam of moving trucks and u-hauls. Plus the apartment was a mad house with all the students coming back into town moving in.

------------------

you are beautiful, just not on the inside

[This message has been edited by Lush (edited 09-02-2001).]

Guest iced out mocha

tonight was alright. i got home from a few days in breckenridge with the family, which included hiking, fine dining, and petting a real wolf (the highlight for me). i came home, and stared at my newly acquired original MAAKIES comic strip. (which im framing on tuesday!), and then i talked to 3 girls and made plans for this week. Life is lookin up. oh yeah i watched Chocolat tonight. good flick.

Guest rules for mules

my saturday:

watched the sun set from one of prettiest views around..

rode in a convertible and listened early ninties hip-hop..

saw "made" in a threate where a friend is a manager, so it was afterhour with about 5 other people. helped ourselves to all the free popcorn and soda we could handle + smoked weed inside the threate. i threw up and passed out in the bathroom due to "not handling my shit well".. sheeit..

i raided my dads record collection and he said what ever I like I can have...my dad owns every single thing boots randolph has put out...alng with a bit more of really good classic country and jazz from the 50's and 60's. Techinically I broke my "edge" tonight. I haven't claimed straight edge in almost a year but I ujst never really had the opprotunity to drink or anyhting..well tonight a friend was driving and I decided to drink a beer..yes A beer. only one. I know I'm a puss but its been 5 years since the last time alcolhol was in my system. I was afraid to drink a large amount of it. plus I didn't put in on the beer and I didn't want to leach off of everyone else. I guess now when I make my shirts it will make it even better. They are a logo with my quote. I will be selling them after I get them all printed up. if your interested lemme know.

------------------

til I change my mind..STRAIGHT EDGE!!!!!

Today was great.Football season is now in full effect.Watched my beloved Hurricanes knock Penn States dick in the dirt.Im probably alone on this subject.Sports is the one subject Ive never heard discussed here,but thats what ESPN's message boards are for ,right.Anywho,GO CANES.

word to all my peoples.. the saturday night followers..

i actually did shit last night. thus the braggadocious.. live from manhattan..

goreguts is usually vomiting up bloody teenage girls.

off to paint..

Guest imported_Tesseract

I went to have some drinks with my girl and some friends.I was allready wasted cause i did my alcohol homework(i dont like to pay to get drunk)After half an hour we started talking about class wars and what motivates people to end up a junkie and also if people who suicide belong in a specific psycological area(when they are under 25)

Then...education system-private schools and public schools(reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaly boring)

then i started fighting with my friends girl over some shit about drugs.

And i decided that this conversations never lead nowhere.Ones opinionm stays the same as before and you just squeese your brain till you find the exact words to state your position and not offend someone you respect.

We left, laughed with my girl over how stupid all this is had some goodtime and went to sleep.

got really high and went record shopping. picked up: RADIOHEAD- my iron lung(import)

CANDIRIA- process of self develop.

FAITH NO MORE- album of the year

JOHNNY CASH- live at san quentin

CHARLIE PARKER- the gold collec.

smoked up some more, drank a few buds and hit the sack.

Archived