beardo's saturday night post2-9-02

Guest beardo

i was going to rant on about how disgusted i am at the whole nba all-star weekend, and the circus that surrounds it, but that would be a total waste of energy.

should you feel moved to praise or pummel it with bad words, this is the place do to it.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

the whole nba weekend thing was CRAP , it sucked , three point contest was boring , all the co-ed shit was boring bc the girls sucked , the old guys thing was crap , no one scored hardly at all , the new format for the supposedly good dunk contest was terrible...........if it aint broke DONT fix it........what a waste of time

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Stuck for the entire weekend doing intense Flash coding, and relieving myself by starting threads about dumb pictures on 12 oz. Beer,

El mamerro

-walked and walked all day taking flicks

-ran into popgunwar

-he ate a bogus burrito that spilled all over him :lol:

-came home, drank, and sported the white trash look while laughing our asses off and trying to sport the b-boy look with tight ass new balance running pants. :lol:

-picked up chue

-"dude you're not fat! a fat person would have rolls and shit," while a big fat guy sat right behind us.

-came here, got free pizza

-tried to plan something

-nothing

-they left

-we went to bed.

Guest Pilau Hands

Hey superstar*, is chuester in _blank_ or are you visiting _blank_? I'd like to make it out to _blank_ one day soon I hope. Anyway, i woke up this morning with the worst case of _blank_ all over my...fart sound*

ok that's enough

Guest imported_Tesseract

Went running with my girl, ended up playing commandos in the woods, chilled at home all day ridiculous amounts of sex, requiem for a dream once more (sex block movie).

Archived