Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

beardo's saturday night post2-9-02

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by beardo, Feb 9, 2002.

1. beardo

beardo Guest

i was going to rant on about how disgusted i am at the whole nba all-star weekend, and the circus that surrounds it, but that would be a total waste of energy.

should you feel moved to praise or pummel it with bad words, this is the place do to it.

2. kaesthebluntedwonder

kaesthebluntedwonder Elite Member

3. beardo

beardo Guest

all that dudes books are awesome.

4. tue skinny

tue skinny Elite Member

http://www.goodbeer.com/Media/iskinny.gif'>
    i think its time i be quite

5. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

"Stop pummeling me!!!!!"

-Homer

6. kaesthebluntedwonder

kaesthebluntedwonder Elite Member

7. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

the whole nba weekend thing was CRAP , it sucked , three point contest was boring , all the co-ed shit was boring bc the girls sucked , the old guys thing was crap , no one scored hardly at all , the new format for the supposedly good dunk contest was terrible...........if it aint broke DONT fix it........what a waste of time

8. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

9. Stuck for the entire weekend doing intense Flash coding, and relieving myself by starting threads about dumb pictures on 12 oz. Beer,

El mamerro

10. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

went fro drinks at a fancy restaraunt.

watched switzerland and france tie in hockey.

me and a few sleemans are gonna kick the night away

(sleeman honey brown ale for those who dont know)

11. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

-walked and walked all day taking flicks
    -ran into popgunwar
    -he ate a bogus burrito that spilled all over him :lol:
    -came home, drank, and sported the white trash look while laughing our asses off and trying to sport the b-boy look with tight ass new balance running pants. :lol:
    -picked up chue
    -"dude you're not fat! a fat person would have rolls and shit," while a big fat guy sat right behind us.
    -came here, got free pizza
    -tried to plan something
    -nothing
    -they left
    -we went to bed.

12. Pilau Hands

Pilau Hands Guest

Hey superstar*, is chuester in _blank_ or are you visiting _blank_? I'd like to make it out to _blank_ one day soon I hope. Anyway, i woke up this morning with the worst case of _blank_ all over my...fart sound*

ok that's enough

13. Went running with my girl, ended up playing commandos in the woods, chilled at home all day ridiculous amounts of sex, requiem for a dream once more (sex block movie).

14. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

he's here for a visit. i wish i was there for a visit. oh wait.....i have no cash. damn :mad: