Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

beardo's saturday night post

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by beardo, Jul 7, 2001.

1. beardo

beardo Guest

boy do i feel like a total piece of shit right now!

i guess just post your current state of being.

[This message has been edited by beardo (edited 07-07-2001).]

2. willy_wonka

willy_wonka Member

i just hope the usual flakes dont flake out on me again....

3. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

I just got back from 12 hours of work. I'm tired. I deal with stupid people all day.

4. krs702

krs702 Senior Member

joyful after bombing [​IMG]

5. EatMorGlue

EatMorGlue Senior Member

bored. confused. a little bit hungry. and burning some radiohead cds, that too. and bored.

6. dsel.ufd

dsel.ufd New Jack

working on my second quart of mickeys,havent drank this shit ass beer in awhile but u can always use some malt liquor in your diet.Think I'll hit the strip club in a bit ,probably T's Lounge.After that stop my girls house,even thoe I know she'll be bitchin,I can hear it now,"why u all drunk,comin over here thinkin I'ma fuck you,showin up at 3 o'clock."

[This message has been edited by pauliewalnuts (edited 07-07-2001).]

7. MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega

MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega Veteran Member

Bummed out over a girl. THE girl. I've been listening to pinkerton and dude ranch all day. Tonight I went out with my friends and they tryed to hook me up with this girl and She hit me because I didn't like her she gave off this cocky vibe so instead of talking ot her I ordered a pitcher of MGD for myself and got drunk. She called me a faggot because I didn't wanna get with her ugliness.

------------------
    Girls suck.

8. Jesus of Nazareth

Jesus of Nazareth Senior Member

Woke up around 3:00, bought movies, watched them until now, eating boogie hands kraft mac and hamburger recipe, gonna go paint. [​IMG]

9. willy_wonka

willy_wonka Member

yup im being flaked out on again...fuck i hate it here.....already dreamin of hawaii

im just glad i bought a forty before i came home today....

------------------
    "there is no life I know that compares with pure imagination.."

10. THE ZEALOT

THE ZEALOT New Jack

hate. thats my state of being right now. that and down right fury at the notion that i have no faith in the people and things im supposed to.

------------------
    "tonight it's all coming back. like poisonous tacks and barbed wire bats. tonight it's all coming back. so many people i'd so love to stab."

11. Peyem504

Peyem504 Member

12. krs702

krs702 Senior Member

i saw dogs and cats.. that movie was cool..
    that fuckin russian cat was insane...only thign i couldnt stand was there was a shitload of lil kids in that movie...

13. dirtroad

dirtroad Member

I'm aching, dubbing some skate videos. Went skating today and fell to the flatbottom in a 7 foot bowl. Ugh! Nursing my wounds after a carne asda, a joint of schwag, and some beers. Life just the way I like it.

14. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

pissed...bummed...hating certain people right now for their lack of buisness skills...im worried that when i wake up in the morning i wont be ass pissed as i am now and the new assholes that get ripped wont be quite as big...damn i want to head butt something

------------------
    brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

15. krs702

krs702 Senior Member

ppl piss me off when u im some1 on aim and it takes them 10 minutes to just say a fuckin hello