beardo's saturday night post

Guest beardo

Guest beardo

boy do i feel like a total piece of shit right now!

i guess just post your current state of being.

[This message has been edited by beardo (edited 07-07-2001).]

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

working on my second quart of mickeys,havent drank this shit ass beer in awhile but u can always use some malt liquor in your diet.Think I'll hit the strip club in a bit ,probably T's Lounge.After that stop my girls house,even thoe I know she'll be bitchin,I can hear it now,"why u all drunk,comin over here thinkin I'ma fuck you,showin up at 3 o'clock."

[This message has been edited by pauliewalnuts (edited 07-07-2001).]

Bummed out over a girl. THE girl. I've been listening to pinkerton and dude ranch all day. Tonight I went out with my friends and they tryed to hook me up with this girl and She hit me because I didn't like her she gave off this cocky vibe so instead of talking ot her I ordered a pitcher of MGD for myself and got drunk. She called me a faggot because I didn't wanna get with her ugliness.

------------------

Girls suck.

hate. thats my state of being right now. that and down right fury at the notion that i have no faith in the people and things im supposed to.

------------------

"tonight it's all coming back. like poisonous tacks and barbed wire bats. tonight it's all coming back. so many people i'd so love to stab."

pissed...bummed...hating certain people right now for their lack of buisness skills...im worried that when i wake up in the morning i wont be ass pissed as i am now and the new assholes that get ripped wont be quite as big...damn i want to head butt something

------------------

brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

Weird to the Beard, a TOTAL piece of shit? I hope you have been being a good beard...

I'm slightly frustrated, I groundscored a few gallons and a couple pints of some good Porter base, but I had planned on heading out w/ the pint a while ago, dried out, so it's thicker than shit, I've added some thinner and I'm shaking it, but jeez, it'll be daylight before I'm done, well... actually... T minus 10 minutes...

I got you on the formula, so you can look forward to that... and anything else I have to say can be found in an email you will be recieving shortly

------------------

2 Can Sam

Guest HESHIANDET

beardo,

not to rub shit in your face but boyyyyyy did you miss a good time. lets just say rusty old boxcars ....ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

well it isnt saturday anymore.

im feeling excellent and pissed.

just had band practice.. huge show tommorow with some bands from cali.

a toy on here owes me $40, stood me up on it twice, and refuses to pay. this infuriates me. fuck you.

------------------

"pound the shit out of all that control the masses of their rightful sanity..designate the powers of intrusion...grade a plot- bury all authority."

Archived