beardo's saturday night post 8-30-01

Guest beardo

Guest beardo

the saturday night post on a thursday afternoon.. hella abstract..

durring a recent bout with self-reflection i came to the question: what if graffiti never happened? if i woke up tomarrow what would i be doing?

i think i would either be a jock or a musician.

i used to be mr.basketball/baseball

i would hope that my interest in music would have progressed to the point it has now. i think art/graff has kept me from persuing an instrument.

so.. what do you think.. where would you be if there was never graffiti..?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Pilau Hands

without graffiti, high school would've been much worse. i would've been even MORE of a loser, but i think i'd still be the same person because of great friends.

graffiti gave me something to do on those cold nights. sad to say, without it, i'd probably wouldn't have done anything else...who knows.

been spending most our lives living in a gangster's paradise. aaaaah aaaaah aaaaaaaaaah aaaah

so many things.........

a hockey player. i was the all star till i started writing. (used to rock the change rooms)

a boxer. i used to box heavily, but got lazy and hung out at the yard across the street from the club.

better at school. more time to focus. less doodling. finish with the grades i should be getting.

theres so much more stuff i used to do.

Guest please.die

probably more into music than i am now, which wouldn't be bad at all.

Rivers: I agree, that's probably exactly where you'd be.

Guest khaotic970

i would have like 5 kids cause all the years of painting and adventures i went steral!

i would be a motorcross racer still and probally be pro and rich with big tit white girls. but for now i deal with putas with babies and still dj at house partys and still live with my moms

getting better grades cuz of doodling, probably skating more....like i used to in middle school, but its really hard to think about...graffitis everything i do...durting the day i draw and check out spots, in school i doodle and try out new throws, and at night i sneak out to paint the town

Guest wakassOATH

hrm, if i never did graff i would have gotten better marks in school for sure i probably would have kept playing my guitar

Guest imported_Tesseract

A sketch maker for the police!

You know these people that cant draw shit and always ask "did the suspect looked like this?"

At the end i thing the witness is so tired of describing the suspect that he goes like

"Yeah whatever..."

So everyone is happy, the cop did a nice skecth that hes proud of.

The witness is going home

And the suspect never gets caught cause the skecth is so misleading.

Nice job!

Archived