Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

beardo's saturday night post 3-16-02

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by beardo, Mar 17, 2002.

1. beardo

beardo Guest

all new lows on this windy saturday night. wrote this email to www.dullmen.com
    enjoy my pure loserdom.

its saturday night, im sitting at home again. i dont really know what to do, so i was going through my links to dull websites and i came accross the classic www.stupid.ch
    i've spent a lot of time at this site, just admiring its honesty and efficient design. not long ago i noticed the hit counter in the upper left hand of the page and got the idea
    that i could dupe the system by going to the page a bunch of times. that'd really throw them off, i thought. so i sat there hitting the refresh button for about a half an hour,
    then i had to do laundry.

just thought all the dull men out thre might enjoy the link, and maybe you could add 'hitting the refresh button' to your 'things to do in march' column. or maybe april.
    you get the idea.

sincerely,

rick beardski

2. tue skinny

tue skinny Elite Member

yeah beard.. what about the poke the rabbit or you are stupid one..... i know you enjoyed those.wait you hate me.,..

3. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

you shoulda gone to Mamerro's party...

4. kaesthebluntedwonder

kaesthebluntedwonder Elite Member

5. REGULATOR

REGULATOR Elite Member

6. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

destroyed kids at trivial persuit.

7. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

isnt trivial pursuit spelled Pursuit, not persuit? or is that one of those american/canadian differences liek color and colour?

oh, i painted my whole living room.

8. Remi Martin

Remi Martin New Jack

snoop dog played a raunchy part in baby boy..a pretty good flick
    kinna like that og south central flick except 20 years in the future
    allthough the issues were real....it was cool
    tyrese went the bitch role in that flick...that was cool....
    drama though.....
    hella funny at times to.

glass eater movie critic wunsky

9. DMC

Hahaha, yeah i guess 'refreshing the page' is a dull activity worthy making it to be on DMC...i wrote them in the past about the 'dull trivia' part....i was wondering why phones and calculators have the numbers in the same format but on oposite order:

Calculators:
    7 8 9
    6 5 4
    3 2 1
    * 0 *
    Telephones:
    1 2 3
    4 5 6
    7 8 9
    * 0 *

...I stil wonder, anyone knows?

On a sidenote, i had a good w/k, me and my girl gothered a bunch of friends and took them out of town to celebrate our birthdays...
    Friends+good weather+food+wine=goodtimes...

10. suburbian bum

suburbian bum 12oz Loyalist

I just refreshed that site abuot 200 times so now the # of veiws is 5555

11. Bump for Smart being the only person to consistently spell my name right.

It's actually pretty interesting... since there's no double 'r' sound in English, and almost no words with two consecutive R's, most people don't notice the 'rr' in Mamerro. But they do know that somewhere in the name, there's a double letter, so they automatically place it in the 'm', resulting in Mammero, a much more English-friendly word.

Punch me in the groin. Beer,

El Mamerro

12. beardo

beardo Guest

this is especially funny, because i was kidding when i said i sat and hit refresh for 30 minutes

thanks for helping out the cause anyhow :crazy:

13. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

watched zoolander which was pretty much a waste of time, only drank 3 beers which is no small accomplishment for boogie on a saturday night and hung out with the girlfriend.....party

14. test pattern

test pattern Elite Member

Re: DMC

Calculators go like this:

Calculators:
    7 8 9
    4 5 6
    1 2 3
    * 0 *