beardo's saturday night post 3-16-02

Guest beardo

Guest beardo

all new lows on this windy saturday night. wrote this email to www.dullmen.com

enjoy my pure loserdom.

its saturday night, im sitting at home again. i dont really know what to do, so i was going through my links to dull websites and i came accross the classic www.stupid.ch

i've spent a lot of time at this site, just admiring its honesty and efficient design. not long ago i noticed the hit counter in the upper left hand of the page and got the idea

that i could dupe the system by going to the page a bunch of times. that'd really throw them off, i thought. so i sat there hitting the refresh button for about a half an hour,

then i had to do laundry.

just thought all the dull men out thre might enjoy the link, and maybe you could add 'hitting the refresh button' to your 'things to do in march' column. or maybe april.

you get the idea.

sincerely,

rick beardski

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

snoop dog played a raunchy part in baby boy..a pretty good flick

kinna like that og south central flick except 20 years in the future

allthough the issues were real....it was cool

tyrese went the bitch role in that flick...that was cool....

drama though.....

hella funny at times to.

glass eater movie critic wunsky

Guest imported_Tesseract

DMC

Hahaha, yeah i guess 'refreshing the page' is a dull activity worthy making it to be on DMC...i wrote them in the past about the 'dull trivia' part....i was wondering why phones and calculators have the numbers in the same format but on oposite order:

Calculators:

7 8 9

6 5 4

3 2 1

* 0 *

Telephones:

1 2 3

4 5 6

7 8 9

* 0 *

...I stil wonder, anyone knows?

On a sidenote, i had a good w/k, me and my girl gothered a bunch of friends and took them out of town to celebrate our birthdays...

Friends+good weather+food+wine=goodtimes...

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Bump for Smart being the only person to consistently spell my name right.

It's actually pretty interesting... since there's no double 'r' sound in English, and almost no words with two consecutive R's, most people don't notice the 'rr' in Mamerro. But they do know that somewhere in the name, there's a double letter, so they automatically place it in the 'm', resulting in Mammero, a much more English-friendly word.

Punch me in the groin. Beer,

El Mamerro

Guest beardo
Originally posted by suburbian bum

I just refreshed that site abuot 200 times so now the # of veiws is 5555

this is especially funny, because i was kidding when i said i sat and hit refresh for 30 minutes

thanks for helping out the cause anyhow :crazy:

Re: DMC

Originally posted by Tesseract

Hahaha, yeah i guess 'refreshing the page' is a dull activity worthy making it to be on DMC...i wrote them in the past about the 'dull trivia' part....i was wondering why phones and calculators have the numbers in the same format but on oposite order:

Calculators:

7 8 9

6 5 4

3 2 1

* 0 *

Telephones:

1 2 3

4 5 6

7 8 9

* 0 *

...I stil wonder, anyone knows?

On a sidenote, i had a good w/k, me and my girl gothered a bunch of friends and took them out of town to celebrate our birthdays...

Friends+good weather+food+wine=goodtimes...

Calculators go like this:

Calculators:

7 8 9

4 5 6

1 2 3

* 0 *

Guest SPLINTER

damn, ive got to admit most of us mexicans cant spell in spanish.

you name should be spelled

El Mamero.

double "r"s only apear in the middle part of a word. never at the end. a single r is used at the end for a softer sound. the only exception is in a word with only 2 syllables such as Perro.

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by SPLINTER

damn, ive got to admit most of us mexicans cant spell in spanish.

you name should be spelled

El Mamero.

double "r"s only apear in the middle part of a word. never at the end. a single r is used at the end for a softer sound. the only exception is in a word with only 2 syllables such as Perro.

Hmmm, interesting, but no.

-Ferrocarril.

-Becerro.

-Pitorro.

-Cencerro.

Those are the ones I can come up off the top... there's very very few. Mamerro's in most spanish dictionaries too. Beer,

El Mamerro

Archived