wed- diner: carne adovada enchilladas

thurs- lunch: left overs

diner: chicken enchilladas

fri- lunch: leftovers

diner: 1 taco/cheese enchillada/tamale

sat- lunch: leftovers

diner: shredded beef burrito

i like mexican food.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I went to bed at 5am last night so I'm still wide awake. Some friends and I watched some Christmas lights show tonight so we can get into the holiday spirit. I got my fake i.d. taken away from me last night. My friend was pissed! But I let it go... I didn't feel like getting arrested... my rock star drinking days are officially over. I refuse to accept this.

I got my friend some cool underwear that say "Ho Ho Ho!" on the ass. We agreed to a Christmas exchange at our last crew meeting. I wonder what they got me... I can't stop listening to this damn Strokes CD. Help!

:)

mexican food rocks! i saw this place tommy's in sf today when we were going to dim sum, it looked so good i almost changed my mind. oh well, there's always tommorrow. that's realy all i did today when i got home i was so tired i took a little nappy-nap. at dim sum, my family was saying that i shouldn't make them try new things they don't like, i said that they could tell me what to eat, if it's dim sum, i'll eat it. i'll eat it if it's mexican, brazilian, african, carribean, swedish, austrian, english, french, thai, vietnamese, and fucking russian too, god dammit. beardo, you got to eat more food, i can't believe that's all you ate for, what, four days? you gonna be skinny forever.

Guest imported_Tesseract

Check in, Sunday morning as usual.

The last 3 days friends are returning home from all around Europe where they study/work.

Tommorow i'll pick up my sister.Cant wait.

Its funny how a bunch of friends that dont even hang out anymore reunite when an 'old' member returns home. Weird stuff.

But nice to.

Yestserday i went shopping with my girl(she was doing the shopping, i was like a stundman or something), i pretty much enjoyed it, watching her try out thousands of clothes in a crowd of hundreds of other girls, i fell in love again!

Why do you girls look at eachother with so much envy???

Funny

listing to the small brown bike 7 inch thats split with cursive. "my unanswered ways" has got to be one of the best songs iv heard.

my knukles are hurt from something or another that i did friday night, trouble is i dont rember any of the night, because i drank way to much, the usual path i take when i get started on a bottle.

Originally posted by Corey Faim

secret! FUCK THE STROKES!!!!!!!!! they suck soooo bad its not even funny. ahhh shit wannabe kinks makin it large. fuck them i took a strokes cd and broke it liike a week ago. Im rockin my newly burned reggie and the full effect cd this morning and lastnight it was ec8or. courtesy of leroy. word. the strokes suck.

and this is comming from someone who listens to that one song that likes girls that wear abercrombie and fitch ;) heheheh

nah the strokes are okay. their video is dope but i am more interested in the lead singer :love:

okay checkin in:

friday: didnt show up for my temprorary job. i can not stand retail anymore. i think i wanna puke. so what did i do? sat at home and watched mtv all damn day. arent i lucky. oh yea and get high.

saturday: cooked breakfast for me and my man. chilled at the house for a long time before making a decision to go out in the crappy weather. walked around and took some flicks. went to a toy store and drolled all over all the nightmare before christmas goodies that i really really want.

today: still in my pajamas and still watching some mtv. tonight, taking out my man to dinner cuz i wont be in town for his birthday. and drinking the night away.

the strokes are fucking gay.

friday: manhattan bar with hesh and m. invalid till 4 am. bartender was so fucking hot i would have fucked a man just to be with her. hesh destroyed the basement with chalk tags, i stopped him just shy of rocking the whole pool table. go back to invalids car to find that it had mysteriously muved 15 feet. strange. back to the hotel to find an angry ex and a cold bed.

saturday: moma, china town, some other bar with the ex and a friend of hers. realized they should be together cause i have nothing to offer her. went back to the hotel. no sex. that bummed me out.

sunday: 4 am alarm, cab to penn station, train to jersey, train to philly, train to airport... 9:50 take off.... blah. being home is as gay as the strokes.

Guest Pilau Hands

mental...your car has this strange way of collectin folk tales around it.

it's either cursed or blessed...you choose

driftin' driftin' awaaaaaaaaaaaay

you're the fucking man dude

Guest imported_Europe
Originally posted by Tesseract

The last 3 days friends are returning home from all around Europe where they study/work.

Its funny how a bunch of friends that dont even hang out anymore reunite when an 'old' member returns home. Weird stuff.

But nice to.

True...

Guest imported_El Mamerro

I threw a hell of a fucking party at my place last night. I didn't know 80% of the women that showed up, but a full 100% of that 80% was 100% fuckable. And I got to cuddle with a cute friend for the few hours we slept.

Best part was finding my dad passed out on the couch, drawing dicks all over his face, and then having him resume drinking when he woke up. When he found out he had 12 penises on his face, he just shrugged and kept on drinking. A fight broke out at one point, and there was dad trying to make people settle down with lewd artwork on his head. I love that guy.

It fucking rocked last night. Today, I feel broken and used. And I love it. Beer,

El Mamerro

Archived