beardo's saturday night post 12-15-01

Guest beardo

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

that was me singing 'how to dissapear completely'

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Very nice, Beardo. Those lyrics can pass for several Radiohead songs.

Friday: Got drunk. Got hit on by a lesbian. Friend gets locked out by valet parking guy.

Saturday: 2 hour sleep. Painted. Got chased. Dropped cans everywhere. Got a headache.

friday night it rained and i went to the mall to get some dredwax shit for my friend for christmas because his hair is fucking out of hand....i hate the mall, i go once every six months because i forget why i hate it. then itll be a rainy day and im like "hmmm...maybe theres something good at the mall" knowing full well there wont be, just grasping at some sort of vain hope i guess, then i get there and im like "ooooooh, this is why i dont come here" and i walk out the door past the "punk" kids sitting against the door proclaiming how against society they are by hanging at the mall.

today, it was fucking cold, i went to work and did nothing and chilled out there then i came home and slept for an hour and went riding at scruffolk college for a few hours and got some footage shot for the new video which i should be working on now....due out in spring my ass....

and im pretty psyched because i should be able to paint quite a bit this week. psyched indeed.

Originally posted by Secret

Very nice, Beardo. Those lyrics can pass for several Radiohead songs.

Friday: Got drunk. Got hit on by a lesbian.

my biggest wish,,,

i wish i didn't have work to do

if it wasn't for this thread i wouldn't know what day it was.

drunk

dwayne

Guest Pilau Hands

Sittin' in the mornin' sun, I'll be sittin' till the evening's done.

Watchin' the ships roll in, then I watch 'em roll away again.

Sittin' on the dock of the bay, watchin' the tide roll away.

Sittin' on the dock of the bay wastin' time...

Friday: worked til late. 1 1/2 hours sleep.

Saturday: In line most of day in stores. Went to movies free. They just opened a new mall and free movies (The $8.75 kind) all weekend. Bonus is the Snack bar deal small drink, small popcorn and a candy $2. Came home and been chillin' cause insomiacs are always up. Wastin time

woke up in friends bed, went out checked out some streakage on the trains, real nice, some real shitty graff, mine, which i would have covered up, but it was street side and way too dark at night to justify covering up, ate pizza, back to friend's house, took shit and got scared shitless by new scary maniquin that some joker leaned against the bathroom door so it woud fall into me when i got done. then i took some other friends home and got home in time for some dinner, watched some hockey, then went out for a few drinks, played some pool, checked out some live music, went to friends house, and passed out on couch. the end.

Guest im not witty

saw vanilla sky, which was amazing, but i completely forgot about it because i came home to an angry girlfiiend that i eventually broke up with around 3 am. sigh.

Guest imported_Tesseract

Happy to check in on sunday night, i wasnt around my pc for 2 days.

Saturday, went to a home party had a good time.

Traffic on the streets is wild these days, i need a kawasaki KDX...

Vrooooooooooooom Vroooooooooooooooooooooooooom!!!!

i missed sat. night, but ill throw in my worthless crap anyways.

paradigm shift

I)change education from homogenous-factory-style to nurturing-evolution-style

AA)core teaching concepts

1111)responsibility for self, humanity, earth in regards to...

aaaaaaaa)spirit, mind, body

111111111111)health

bbbbbbbb)social, economic, political, national, global

111111111111)health

2222)awareness of self, humanity, earth in regards to...

111111111111)truth/falsehood, bias

222222222222)ecological, sexual

333333333333)social, economic, political, national, global

444444444444)past, Now, future

3333)honesty to self, humanity, universe of...

bbbbbbbb)possible study courses

111111111111)understanding power

222222222222)peaceful conflict resolution

333333333333)elements of loving relationships

444444444444)personhood and self-creation

555555555555)body, mind, spirit - how they function

666666666666)engaging creativity

777777777777)celebrating self, valuing others

888888888888)joyous sexual expression

999999999999)fairness

100000000000)tolerance

111111111111)diversities and similarities

122222222222)ethical economics

133333333333)creative consciousness and mind power

144444444444)awareness and wakefulness

155555555555)honesty and responsibility

166666666666)visibility and transparency

177777777777)science and spirituality

188888888888)mathematics and its implications

199999999999)spoken languages

200000000000)creative writing skills

211111111111)meeting challenges

222222222222)intuitive research

233333333333)research skills

244444444444)detecting bias in facts/research

the children educated, using the BEST this model has to offer, would truly be walking spirits, unafraid of each other, knowing that not one of them would consider making a choice that would adversely affect anyone else. they would understand the BEST situation for them is also the BEST SITUATION FOR HUMANKIND and vice versa.

well since I haven't made a post in a while I will grce this thread with my 666th post.

I will just tell about my weekend.

Friday

I hung out with the girl I have kinda been dating, I decided it was a bad situation. She is carrying alot of emotional baggage and has things she needs to work through. I feel really bad because though I have only been with her about a month she is telling me that she is falling in love with me and I have no idea of how to reply to that without either hurting her or telling a lie to her face. I really want to help her work her way through all this but I just have no clue of how to tell it to her.

Saturday

PARTY..WHUT WHUT!!!...Since it ws the nght before my friend jacobs graduation a bunch of people from back where is from came out to lousivlle and drank and partied. I met a really nice girl named candice. she falls into that one percent of girls that looks FLY with a septum ring. I drank my self into oblivion, threw up, it was still cold, so i drank a bit more. After the partied died down I decided to do Jacob a favort and clean up the apartment for him then I bounced and drove home still a little drunk....I felt like a fucker though because I was macking it to a girl and I already have a girl even though i plan to end things with her. ARRRGGGG

Sunday

DRUNKEN HARDCORE SHOW!!!!

poison the well played here tonight. Me and my friend tim, tis girl I used to date named amber and her room mate julie went and got 3 6 packs and got drunk in tims car before the show. I still have feelings for amber and I could tell she still had feelings for me and we were both flirting with each other really bad. We all got our drunk on and went in and watched poison the well. I decided I dance better drunk because normally I feel bad about hitting people when I dance. but tonight was fuck em night. After the show I tried to start a fight with this kid peter that I used to be really good friends with. He became mister super straight edge and I became a drunk. He gives me shit on occaision about it and it really pises me off. He tried to give me shit tonight because I made the comment that I was "taped to the X" and he tried to talk shit so I just went fucking crazy on him..I don't remember much of what i said but I remember telling him that if he has a fucking problem with me that I have no problem settling it and i think I called him a pretentious fuck at one point. When I was sayiong good bye to everyone me and amber (the one I used to date) had one of those five second stares while holding each other where we were both thinking "if the other one makes a move I am not going to stop them but I am not going to make the first move."..I still really lik her. She kept being all hugged up on me at the show and it made me happy. I miss her....I really want to hang out wth her while she is hmoe from college for the holidays but I know it will just break my heart a little more. This is a girl that I sold a guitar to get enough money to get phantom of the opera tickets for...$140 for tickets, hen I took her out to a NICE dinner after wards...the remainder of the money went to buying new speakers for my car....My life is turning into an episode of dawsons creek. I need to just crawl under a rock or just start over where no one knows me so I can just get away frm all this stuff...anyone need a room mate?

Archived