Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

beardo's saturday night post 12-15-01

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by beardo, Dec 16, 2001.

1. beardo

beardo Guest

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

that was me singing 'how to dissapear completely'

2. Secret

Secret Elite Member

Very nice, Beardo. Those lyrics can pass for several Radiohead songs.

Friday: Got drunk. Got hit on by a lesbian. Friend gets locked out by valet parking guy.

Saturday: 2 hour sleep. Painted. Got chased. Dropped cans everywhere. Got a headache.

3. TRUE

TRUE Member

The Undertones - There Goes Norman

That's all I'm going to say... whatever you choose to do is up to you.

4. Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden Veteran Member

friday night it rained and i went to the mall to get some dredwax shit for my friend for christmas because his hair is fucking out of hand....i hate the mall, i go once every six months because i forget why i hate it. then itll be a rainy day and im like "hmmm...maybe theres something good at the mall" knowing full well there wont be, just grasping at some sort of vain hope i guess, then i get there and im like "ooooooh, this is why i dont come here" and i walk out the door past the "punk" kids sitting against the door proclaiming how against society they are by hanging at the mall.

today, it was fucking cold, i went to work and did nothing and chilled out there then i came home and slept for an hour and went riding at scruffolk college for a few hours and got some footage shot for the new video which i should be working on now....due out in spring my ass....

and im pretty psyched because i should be able to paint quite a bit this week. psyched indeed.

5. aztek4two1

aztek4two1 Member

my biggest wish,,,

i wish i didn't have work to do

if it wasn't for this thread i wouldn't know what day it was.

drunk
    dwayne

6. CIPHER_one

CIPHER_one Senior Member

friday: painted
    saturday: watched dogma and wished I was watching Clerks/chasing amy. mallrats would do but only if options 1 and 2 were ruled out.

7. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

first night out in almost 4 months. yeah for christmas vacation time on house arrest. spent quality time with moms, ate dinner. some drunk englichman hit our car head on, now hes owes for a new bumper. god it feels good to be free.

8. Pilau Hands

Pilau Hands Guest

Sittin' in the mornin' sun, I'll be sittin' till the evening's done.
    Watchin' the ships roll in, then I watch 'em roll away again.
    Sittin' on the dock of the bay, watchin' the tide roll away.
    Sittin' on the dock of the bay wastin' time...

9. deznatori

deznatori Veteran Member

Friday: worked til late. 1 1/2 hours sleep.
    Saturday: In line most of day in stores. Went to movies free. They just opened a new mall and free movies (The $8.75 kind) all weekend. Bonus is the Snack bar deal small drink, small popcorn and a candy $2. Came home and been chillin' cause insomiacs are always up. Wastin time

10. avils

avils Senior Member

Friday : drinking
    Saturday :drinking
    Sunbday : drinking

ahhh work trips are fun,

fr f f f fr freshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

eat it

11. HAL

HAL Guest

Sat on the computer all damn day listening to all ages/barely legal, then went painting.

12. Harpo Marx

Harpo Marx Senior Member

yup, HAL knows whats up with piebald. it was the greatest 11 dollars ive ever spent.

13. 23578

23578 Elite Member

woke up in friends bed, went out checked out some streakage on the trains, real nice, some real shitty graff, mine, which i would have covered up, but it was street side and way too dark at night to justify covering up, ate pizza, back to friend's house, took shit and got scared shitless by new scary maniquin that some joker leaned against the bathroom door so it woud fall into me when i got done. then i took some other friends home and got home in time for some dinner, watched some hockey, then went out for a few drinks, played some pool, checked out some live music, went to friends house, and passed out on couch. the end.

14. seven.13

seven.13 Dirty Dozen Crew

It's Sunday..spent most of the day sleeping woohaa its 7pm time to wake up

Rewind to Friday
    What did I do...can't remember

Saturday Got rained on, no more painting road trip, painted somewhere in town, bought beer, got a nice surprise phone call.

15. CIPHER_one

CIPHER_one Senior Member

nice. extra points for that comment. Harpo too.