beardo's saturday night post 11-17-01

Guest beardo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Pilau Hands

haha oh no, they're sleeping on the text!!!!

Piling Files Tidily

Filing For Divorce

Applying Feng Shui

Ungrading Your Mouse

Homing

Distilling Innocence

hahaha oh lord

saw harry potter, little boy kickin the back of my seat

i ate him

Guest Pilau Hands

Yeah i agree. I enjoyed the first harry potter book, as recommended by my little brother. The movies where many movies like it have failed...they try to cram too much into 2 hours (and in fact they even made it 2 and a half). A year worth of events are crammed into a whole. The effects and music were enjoyable, but i was left "eh."

im hoping it won't be the same for lord of the rings...even though i liked the hobbit more. shit they should've started with that.

shut up, i'm a nerd, but i painted today too. so i'm cool.

YEAH THATS RIGHT WE FINALLY KISSED MOTHERFUCKERS!

sorry, definately had a nice night tonight. first time kissing this girl. after a couple weeks of nothing. i sound like a geek, but fuck ya'll, i dig this girl immensely.

nothing can pull me down right now.

Congrats Mr. E

I went to see From Hell that flic about Jack the ripper starring good ol Johnny Depp. Pretty decent it made me think a little. Which is good. then went bowling. What a nite huh. I can't wait til the sun comes up to do day fr8's. Hoping the boys haven't hit em yet. Went today to do one and it was done last night. No room for me unless I rock one of the ends. Bummed me out a little. I got flix of my boys so fuck it.

haha drizzzzzzzzzyyyy!!

birthday parties for people you dont know.. always a decent time

dever- drunk in 30 minutes

nise- way funnier than you could possibly imagine

nemel- fucking insane. dude wore a half troll mask all night and if it werent for the jeans, got finger fucked on the couch.

beardo/drunk/name dropping/checking into his own thread/ya mar

Guest imported_Tesseract

Went to a club after a long long time. It sucked real bad, i hate "lounge" soooo stupid and meaningless. Got drunk, it really didnt matter anymore.

Originally posted by kaesthebluntedwonder

meteor shower what

yes yes.

I did like I said I was going to and drove 2 whole hours out of the city to this crazy look off with a few friends to see the leonids. Had the sleeping bags, blankets and pillows and we just layed down and watched the show. Quite impressive except after a few hours the coulds rolled in, so after 4:30 it was'nt quite as amazing anymore.

And about the harry potter movie, I saw it last night and enjoyed it. I too wished they could have done something about cramming the whole year into 2 and a half hours, but I highly doubt they'd be willing to split the first novel up into 5 parts. I also was dissapointed with the crappy digital effects. There was one part in the quidditch match where one girl went flying and she looked SO OBVIOUSLY animated, and I thought that the centaur(sp?) in the dark forest was terrible! they should have made him like the ones in the chronicles of narnia films. Also the slight deviations from the book sort of bothered me. but other than that it was cute (especially Ron and harry, they were adorable).

Archived