beardo's saturday night post 10-13-01

Guest beardo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_SecretAgentX9

for once i think i will not spend the better part of my evening in front of the computer. in to the city i go...

guinness, the pint of my dreams, come true.

Guest imported_Tesseract

Spent all day with my girl in my house,lots of drawing for both of us as well as other things to.Good times,even better drawings!

I spent all day painting, I had stolen about $200 worth of various art supplies from some Craft store about an hour away. So I used a buncha paint and finished like 3 canvases. Then I went skating, then I came home got the mail, found out I was failing 5 classes. Got pissed off, did the natural teenager thing and beat the shit out of the wall. I don't get it...I do homework, a lot of it, and i get shat on. Ok, I do bad on tests, like C and D bad, that doesn't even out. I should have like a C or a D in every class. Plus I am failing art, which to me and my parents makes no sense.

:mad:

So any way, I then went out and got sloppy drunk.

My new theme song is: Dropkick Murphys - Irish Drinking Song.

Drink and Drink and Drink and Fight.

Bout to get out the bullshit job- quit answering the phone 10 minutes ago. Homeys are providing the ride home- get my smoke on, get my chicken fajita grub on and then walk a block to the keg where this chick is, no worky tomorrow- things are looking up for a change. :D

"You idiot!! Do you realize what you've done?!"

MY NIGHT BEATS ALL OF YOURS!!! I saw Smokey Robinson, went skating, and then smoked a cheap cigar while looking out over the lights of my city.... oh, and it was 65 degrees with clear a clear sky. The smokey robinson part of my night singlehandedly beats all of your nights.

2:53 am

i am back home, drunk.

drunk.

q train was long and winding.

the bar ran out of guinness.

aint that a bitch.

and here i am staring into the monitor.

passing out for me..

good night all and to all a good night.

be safe in these dangerous times.

if it wasn't dangerous before…

peace.

word up to that perfect pint. throw a little black and tan in the mix and I'm one jolly fucking leprechaun.

I went to Denny's, drank some coffee, went to a coffee house, drank some more coffee and saw some friends I haven't seen in awhile, went to the jazz club drank some more coffee and tapped my foot to some crazy time signatures while smoking some turkish domestic blends.. Went to the club, spent 4 hours poppin, lockin, and trying to decide if I hate frat guy turned ravers who think jogging with a glow stick is 'feeling it,' or white trash drunk guys in flannel who insist on accidently rubbing their sweaty arm pits on you every single time they walk by more. Sadly enough, the caffiene is pulsing, the ears are ringing, and much to my disadvantage the night won't end till earlie morning.

"Samsonite! Spelled just like it sounds."

Originally posted by Xeroshoes

40 oz Olde English 800+smirnoff ice+miller genuine draft+black and milds+guitar+women+loud music = good fucking times......

ouch. other people here are talking about guinness and black and tans. take a cue from them.

i will forgive you for keepin it real with the Old E, but miller and smiroff?

...tonight all my friends went to a fuckin rave, cuz nothing else going on. i hate this city, nothing to do. tow up got the coffee and jazz going on, i'm highly jealous

Guest Comp Shoes

I smoked a blunt with my Ukranian hippie neighbors upstairs which shot my nerves to shit. Then did a large silver straight letter highway spot.

Archived