Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

beardo's saturday night post 1-26-02

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by beardo, Jan 27, 2002.

1. beardo

beardo Guest

i will now reply to 10 threads at once.

bojangles, yer ugly

canada, i liked montreal

ninjas, that site is funny as fuck

tennenbaums, havent seen it yet, i just know its the best movie this year

cell phones, hate em, dont have on, but theyre economical

rabbit pancake, so fresh

dildos, buy it for her

girls, just give up

cops (tv), amusing

if i were a rapper, id be cool.

2. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

what??? no mention of martinis??? martini got bumped by guiness tonight....did you know there is a drink consisting of 3 parts guiness and 1 part champange??? odd shit....

3. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

keep your eyes on the lookout for a dave thomas memorial box car

4. hipnos

hipnos Guest

hahahaha beardo that was awesome!!

5. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

scary but true was really scary, and i think its true.

chillingham castle doesent sound too friendly.

6. chicken bone

chicken bone Guest

i think it would be rad to live in a castle because you could set up giant turrets at every paremeter corner of your estate and then have like a surrounding wall connecting these turrets and you could go jogging on this massive bad ass wall everymorning while surveying your territory and listening to any music of choice that would suit you while you were jog jogging! it would be cool to place flags on top of each turret and maybe your jogging shorts would have your special emblem. of course each turret would also have a big fireman pole and you could go sliding down but then if you cling too tight it might make your shorts rolled up and like, roll all the way into your ass crack and thats no fun now is it

7. Check in,

....Saturday...good times

8. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

uu... not only did you spell parameter incorrectly but your usage make little sense, break out your dictionary...

perhaps you might have been better served using the word parapet... still though...

9. I'm sure he meant to say "perimeter", which would make more sense. Beer,

El Mamerro

10. seven.13

seven.13 Dirty Dozen Crew

Its 10:46pm and I woke up bout half an hour ago

I practiced the gentle art of 'do nothing' today.

:dazed:

11. kaesthebluntedwonder

kaesthebluntedwonder Elite Member

yes, it is an art, and io must say im pretty damn good at it:p

12. ÀEL GRINGO?

ÀEL GRINGO? Junior Member

that sounds fucking gross

13. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

yeah, i dont know...i should have the champange/guiness report by the end of the week...

alchy mcdrinksalot signing off....