Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

beardo's saturday night post 1-12-02

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by beardo, Jan 12, 2002.

1. beardo

beardo Guest

ever have a moment where youre just totally at peace?

i found myself staring at a garbage can while listening to a windchime today.

2. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

:lol:

i cant think of anything right now, but when i listen to trance, i feel like im at peace

3. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

i lost my girlfriend tonight. im sad. i need to find peace.

4. GLASS ETCH

GLASS ETCH Banned

i found inner peace in a subway tunnel reading a inscription by Twist that said "where the sun never shines" and looking to the left to see a cloud of fog from the fire extingusher we tried to hit up with, wrong kind, it fogged up the tunnel instead. underground and not being able to see where you came from in a rarely heard sound level in the city, near silence, was suprisingly relaxing and theraputic being that i would rather spend the night in a subway tunnel then in a club.

5. tue skinny

tue skinny Elite Member

im sick. but when im in bed im at peace

6. i find peace in the mountains, where i meditate. there is this space on the side of this one ridge about 2 miles from any civilization. just a sand circle (my friend made a stick pentagram for it now), but its the most peaceful place i've ever found.

7. lil'moco

lil'moco Junior Member

When I'm real drunk and puking all over someones bush. I love the peacful feeling after your last ralph when you know its all gone and you can go to bed. true bliss.

8. lil'moco

lil'moco Junior Member

Oh yeah. I like to meditate in the mountains also.

9. Pilau Hands

Pilau Hands Guest

It's weird...a few days ago...

i had one in an internet cafe in seattle. there was awesome jazz playing, i was drinking my fucking good mocha, comfortable couch, candles buring, staring out the window into the street

there was also an an extremely cute waitress...but she's not part of the moment. she probably would've ruined it.

shout out to eating garbage! aight!

10. Cracked Ass

Cracked Ass Veteran Member

I dunno about inner peace, but I painted a train today and the Jets lost so it was a good day.

11. Iris

Iris Banned

i feel you. i just relaized that i am losing my boyfriend who i love very much.

12. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

you know I hate to ask
    but are friends electric
    only mines broke down
    and now I've no one to love

13. kaesthebluntedwonder

kaesthebluntedwonder Elite Member

last nite standing on the deck lookin out into the woods......today riding the train into the city looking out at the river.....ima go do the dishes, they are a good source for inner peace

14. Big Bruno

Big Bruno Senior Member

when im so hungover from seeing jello biafra last nite, that i cant focus my eyes when im driving at werk.

15. siloette

siloette Member

Today I purchased two new paint brushes..which I needed a little too much..but was putting off..
    While we were inside the art store..it had been lightly coming down..But as I handed the chick my change..it seemed like the sky was unloading buckets..
    We headed up the hill..unable to see anything besides massive transit..and a gigantic rainbow directly ahead..veiled in rows of rain drops..and I would say that was my moment of peace for today..

Besides the fact..that the flicks he got back didnt turn out as well as planned..or the fact that the coffee lady mocked me..

The rainbow over most of the area..was really something..