Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

beardo got straight swindled

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by beardo, Dec 7, 2001.

1. beardo

beardo Guest

bitch i asked for yuengling LAGER not LIGHT

2. elephants

elephants New Jack

ouCH

hmmmmm

amstel, its not a lite beer at all

3. Al Green

Al Green Veteran Member

ahahaha

white boy got played

that shit just aint right... man.... arent theyre laws against that.

i swear... with this whole homeland security thing civil liberties are just going out the window..

isnt that in the constitution? thou shall have lager in thy form of yuengling.

..man.. beard getting no love in the city of brotherly

4. beardo

beardo Guest

i only noticed that the label was different after i finished the first one.. hey wait a minute...

i smell a commercial coming on..

5. kaesthebluntedwonder

kaesthebluntedwonder Elite Member

youngeling black and tan, what!

6. TED NUGENT

TED NUGENT Senior Member

LAUGER HAHA YOU FUCKIN HIPPIE DRINK SOME REAL BEER ,FUCK THE FANCY SHIT EVER HEAR OF BUSCH FOOL

BIRKENSTOCKS SUCK

7. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

yeungling... the fancy shit... right... light, HAHAHAHAHA, yoink, it's all good Beardo, girl like you needs to watch her figure...

8. siloette

siloette Member

beardo..while your on the comp..you should be a sweetie and return that email i sent you like a month ago:)

9. Obsessed

Obsessed Guest

newcastle...drool, drool:yum:

10. mental invalid

mental invalid Dirty Dozen Crew

"bitch i asked for yuengling LAGER not LIGHT"

...this from a guy who enjoys the full body taste of coors light....by the way a week ago i found one in the pouch behind my seat..funny shit....

r.

11. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

coors light is alright..but original coors is some good shit.

12. shameless self promotion

shameless self promotion 12oz Legend

haha, had some of that when i was in pa...gooooood shit it is!

13. HESHIANDET

HESHIANDET Guest

lol....man only peopel from you know where would have a random beer floating in the pouch...

14. SteelUnion25

SteelUnion25 New Jack

Peep the ol switcheroo on dollar yuengling night at MBs with the pabst. Shit OOOOH! OUR WEEKEND STARTS ON WEDNESDAY....WEDNESDAY........WHAAAAAT A DAY!! emotionrockeroeoqhonrohnrhwonron nhy04jy 94j0 y0

15. cornelius

cornelius Member

damn.. straight swindled... light beer is a bad.