Beardo bites dumbass.

Kill the guy with the phone , leave the bear alone

EDMONTON -- He was just after the bear necessities.

A black bear wandered into a grocery store in Peace River, Alta., late Tuesday, with one thing on his mind -- sweets.

"He jumped up into the bakery case, he tested a few things out and he really liked the strawberry mousse," said store night manager Trevor Allen.

Before he found the pastries, the bear spent a few minutes wandering the aisles, apparently doing a little comparison shopping, he said.

The bear got into the 24-hour store simply by walking through the automated doors. There were only a few customers in the store at that time of night.

One customer was slightly injured when he tried to snap a picture of the bear.

"When (the bear) was sitting in the bakery case, this guy came up with a camera phone and he was sticking it right in his face," Allen said.

"The bear ... didn't like that much."

The man received a "superficial wound" to his hand when the bear bit him, said Lyle Fullerton, a spokesman for the Fish and Wildlife service in Peace River. He said it's dangerous to approach a bear, with or without a camera phone for protection.

Since it injured a person, the bear will have to be killed when it's caught, Fullerton said.

Though the store staff thought it was male, Fullerton said he couldn't confirm the sex of the bear.

He said it was probably only one or two years old, but even a young bear can weigh over 100 pounds.

"A 100-pound black bear can do some very serious damage to a human," Fullerton said.

"The individuals that were involved there were extremely lucky that the bear was in a good mood, probably because of all the pies he ate."

He added that it's not uncommon for bears to wander into Peace River to forage for food at this time of year.

The bear devoured about 15 cakes before it had its fill.

Allen had already rushed the other four staff members into a side room for safety, when he saw that the bear was looking to get out.

"I just kinda called at him. He calmly walked over, so I kept calling at him ... and when he saw the doors he just went out."

A trap has been set near the store, but so far the bear hasn't been caught.

http://www.canada.com/reginaleaderpost/news/story.html?id=90f021e0-4188-4b46-9c47-68ba9ca69a34

Seriously, are people that stupid? It was probably for the faggots myspace account. hehehhe.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Bear bites dumbass.

if the bear gets killed i think the guy should get it too

why? Because the guy was just having FUN taking a picture of the bear?

you'd like that wouldn't you Senor Funcrusher.......

I'm sure I'd be the douchebag tryin to get a picture as well, but I also wouldn't expect the bear to get killed cuz I got hit. Bear didn't hurt him bad, no reason to kill it. How would they even know if it's the right bear?

its funny how a bear gets death for an injury that would land a human attacker into only jail or a small fine (certainly not death)

youd think punishing a human should be more severe seeing as how we're more rational, intelligent and should know better than a dumb bear/animal.

the world works in mysterious ways

camera phones are gay

get a REAL camera fags

its funny how a bear gets death for an injury that would land a human attacker into only jail or a small fine (certainly not death)

youd think punishing a human should be more severe seeing as how we're more rational, intelligent and should know better than a dumb bear/animal.

the world works in mysterious ways

camera phones are gay

get a REAL camera fags

Its a wild fucking animal...not a person. jesus christ. Do you know how much heat the officials would get if this bear went on to kill someone...these rules are in place for a reason. I promise you the people in charge are the last ones that want the bear to be killed.

I've done my fair share of wilderness tent camping and been woken up in the early morning having a bear ripping apart my cooler. I normally keep my food stashed but this one night was a drink fest so I didn't get a chance to hide the food away from camp before passing out. Bears are ferocious and powerful especially if they are hungry and when you're woken up with a hangover and having a bear rip apart your camp its kinda scary. We jumped into the truck and it climbed into the back of the truck looking for more food smashing and grabbing anything that looks good. The weight of the bear pushing down the truck bed actually made us motionless as the wheels bottomed out.

I've had a few run ins with bears but they normally just move along unless they are hungry then they get crazy. If I was working a store in the middle of the night and one walked in, I'd walk out.

And yes cell phones are gay!

It was all fun and games when it was just on tv, but now that we're seeing life immitate television, Canada's punishing the bear? It's a simple case of nature vs nurture. I don't know about Canada but we don't even have grocery stores in nature, so who's to blame? Momma and Poppa bear for not filtering their media. Or If anything, sue Hanna Barbara.