Be

sleepyceas2-

i just bought the new common sense and going on hearing 4 songs off of the album i had to cop it. I went through twice and just simply its straight up raw.

Shhhhhit .. . ..i wish i had four hands so i can give them tities 4 thumbs up. Its a dope album

who else picked it up?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by why write?@May 26 2005, 01:03 PM

definatly a ill album, its not about hippy poetry its about that real life shit not rappers talking about their rims and money.

wo what you're saying is that instead of being like every other album in the mainstream, it's like every other album in the underground. wooo hip hop!!

well, i dunno are you tippin on 4 4's? you wanna hear 50 cent tellin girls to shake their asses? having every g unit song sounding the same, about the same exact shit....i rather hear shit i can relate to....im not a rich rapper living in 2005.....thats just what i think, and it doesnt have to be underground...common's shit gets played on tv and radio, and hes up in XXL and SOURCE and all that shit....i dont care if its mainstream, underground, or whatever...if its shit that i will like then i will listen to it and maybe support it....

Originally posted by Mr. ABC@May 26 2005, 04:06 AM

wo what you're saying is that instead of being like every other album in the mainstream, it's like every other album in the underground. wooo hip hop!!

its nothing like every other underground album. kanye west produced the whole thing, are you saying he's underground? maybe you should give it a listen before you knock it. then, if you dont like it, fair play.

fuck Kanye West..some of his beats are dope but he need to get fucked up..Common's new shit is way better than anything i heard from him since maybe "I Used To Love Her"..

MOP NIGGA!!! they are truth always have been always will be..-just read my signature-...

on a side note anyone know when SEAN PRICE comes out??

Originally posted by El Producto+May 25 2005, 11:24 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (El Producto - May 25 2005, 11:24 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-nomadawhat@May 25 2005, 08:19 PM

yeah i want to check this out.  common has always held it down.  someone should hook a yousendit link up.

on the case...

[/b]

you still working on this ElP?

Originally posted by El Producto+May 26 2005, 09:34 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (El Producto - May 26 2005, 09:34 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Mr. ABC@May 26 2005, 04:06 AM

its nothing like every other underground album. kanye west produced the whole thing, are you saying he's underground? maybe you should give it a listen before you knock it. then, if you dont like it, fair play.

[/b]

fuck you! i'll condemn this album without a shred of evidence to support my outlandish claims if i want! i'm a moderator of a web forum! i can do anything! hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha