BE AWARE !!!!!!! SEX!!!!!!!!

ASER1NE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i was hooking up w/ this 1 girl for a lil bit who wanted to have sex outside so bad. i was down for it but i never even really fooled around w/ her yet. have any of you ever encountered a funk box hell stench? man, 1st time im fingerin this girl in her room, and this stench starts perfuming the room. i swear i was like yo what the fuck is outside her window a fucking dead body i think to myself. then i realized it was eminating from between her legs. i left shortly thereafter and that smell integrate w/ my right hand.

so i think its a fluke, a week later shes by my place and 1 thing leads to another and im kissin on her belly on the way downtown. i get below her boobs and am immediately smacked in the face by the odor. i pause and think to myself i have 2 options, 1 is proceed and 1 is to stop. i just stop and she asks whats wrong. i play the wussy guy and am like i dont feel rightmessing around w/ you, i dont really do this sorta thing. she replies that shell go down on me 1st then i can go down on her.

i never talked to her after that day.

Originally posted by GamblersGrin

i was hooking up w/ this 1 girl for a lil bit who wanted to have sex outside so bad. i was down for it but i never even really fooled around w/ her yet. have any of you ever encountered a funk box hell stench? man, 1st time im fingerin this girl in her room, and this stench starts perfuming the room. i swear i was like yo what the fuck is outside her window a fucking dead body i think to myself. then i realized it was eminating from between her legs. i left shortly thereafter and that smell integrate w/ my right hand.

so i think its a fluke, a week later shes by my place and 1 thing leads to another and im kissin on her belly on the way downtown. i get below her boobs and am immediately smacked in the face by the odor. i pause and think to myself i have 2 options, 1 is proceed and 1 is to stop. i just stop and she asks whats wrong. i play the wussy guy and am like i dont feel rightmessing around w/ you, i dont really do this sorta thing. she replies that shell go down on me 1st then i can go down on her.

bro.....that is just simply gross...oh my gosh...bwieu9dyg9uebwfcwibvcpygcfihhbc.....ahhhhhhhhhh...

sick shit...

this just make me have a flashback to a situation like this when i was 16....that has got to be one of the worst smells ever made....

i feel your pain....

My first girlfriend, who I dated from when I was 16 til 19, had a foul, foul odor. She was the first girl I'd messed aroud/slept with, so I assumed incorrectly that all vaginas had the old tuna can smell. After we broke up, I was messing around with another girl and was overjoyed to find out that all vagina isn't stank. Then I felt stupid for being with a girl who had trashcrotch for 2 and a half years.

Originally posted by CILONE/SK

Why are you messing around with skanks? I thought you were the man when you posted the pics, but I guess I was wrong.

oh no im losing 12 oz cred hahahaha. she seemed like a good girl, a clean girl even. i feel bad for the man that gets duped by the vagina...

Originally posted by Poop Man Bob

My first girlfriend, who I dated from when I was 16 til 19, had a foul, foul odor. She was the first girl I'd messed aroud/slept with, so I assumed incorrectly that all vaginas had the old tuna can smell. After we broke up, I was messing around with another girl and was overjoyed to find out that all vagina isn't stank. Then I felt stupid for being with a girl who had trashcrotch for 2 and a half years.

same story with me....first chic i slept with, stinky clam, and when i hit another bird i was so joyful to find out that there was "normal" cockwarmer out there

i wonder what is up with bad pussy stench. girls pretty much know how to take care of themselves.

thing is i'm sure she can smell it too. wonder why they wont take care of it. there are things that can help out.

the hubbys ex girl had a really bad pussy stench as well and he still hit it for quite sometime.

so i tried to look for douche on google and i found this:

http://sly.vivien.free.fr/pics/images/chat%20douche.jpg'>

http://patakali.free.fr/patablog/patakaki/1630%20the%20kaki%20douche.jpg'>

i live with 3 girls and one day one of there boyfriends where over. He was drunk and bugging out..so while he was in the bathroom one of the other girls i lived with dumped out his beer and poured her used douche bag in it...5 mins later the guy came back and drank it...was so smashed he didnt even realize....now hes captain douche bag...

Originally posted by 2BLAZZED

i live with 3 girls and one day one of there boyfriends where over. He was drunk and bugging out..so while he was in the bathroom one of the other girls i lived with dumped out his beer and poured her used douche bag in it...5 mins later the guy came back and drank it...was so smashed he didnt even realize....now hes captain douche bag...

fucking vile :zombie:

i wanted to tell him so badly..just to see the look on his face...but he probably would of flipped and tryed to hit one of the girls...so i just enjoyed iit...but i had to walk away when he said "did the cat rub her face on my beer cuz theres a piece of hair". i had to leave the house it was too much..now everytime we crack some brews i bring my beer with me to the bathroom

i think some girls have the stink naturally, i dunno some people have stronger body odor than others. i don't even know if they can smell it, they just might think it's their natural odor. i mean if you don't know any better then what are you gonna do about it?

maybe the smell of one person appeals to another but not someone else.

but the same rule applies to penis.... there are definitely penises and man juice that smells/tastes worse than others.

Originally posted by CILONE/SK

I hope that isn't the girl who you posted pics off before. You should have let her suck you dick and then kicked her out and throw douche bottles at her as she left.:lol: :lol: :lol:

thats so mean...poor poor girl :o

i dont understand how a girl wouldnt know that her private area smells like a pit they throw dead bodies into.

Same goes for breath. This girl from last year had bad breath, every time. Nothing like what you had to deal with, though. :D

My question, gamblersgrin, is did that smell haunt you for a long time after? For me, that breath stayed with me for a long, long time. I’d be looking down the field to throw the football, then all of a sudden, I could smell that foul odour – months after my nose had actually been in contact with it.

Originally posted by Devilush

so i tried to look for douche on google and i found this:

Arent the douches not so good, dont they remove some of the bodies ability to cleanse and lubricate?

i guess if its that bad naturally you might need help.

Im no gyno, but ill probe around like i do with my cars engine and pretend.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Just making sure people didn't miss this gem.

Originally posted by MurderSluts

you should have punched her in the garbage

Archived