Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

BBC & ICE CREAM

Discussion in 'Style' started by misteraven, Oct 8, 2004.

1. misteraven

misteraven Administrator

Granted I still like most of what I see from Nigo/Bape, I just can't bring myself to appreciate his collab with Pharell on the whole BBC/Ice Cream tip. As a matter of fact I couldn't bring myself to appreciate all the new Bape rhine stone tees either (especially fro the prices they're getting for them). Anyhow, thought I'd pipe in and see what anyone had to say about it...

Here's a link to a batch of product: http://myweb.ncku.edu.tw/~c3490103/nowhere/icecreamjp.htm

2. sarcasm

sarcasm Elite Member

despit that they do look kinda whacked out, they're still fresh. i don't know about paying $400 for a pair, but if i could get at some for maybe 80 bucks, i'd rock em.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

i give them a thumbs up... the rich will only get richer

3. Joker

Joker Dirty Dozen Crew

Looks like he should stick to music...

4. ElleGenie

ElleGenie Member

Are those supposed to be pagers?

5. misteraven

misteraven Administrator

the pair with the dice are the first pair i've seen that look half decent. also been seeing them around NY for $180 - $280.

6. Cobraz

Cobraz New Jack

Trash not feeling any of that ice cream bbc stuff

7. misteraven

misteraven Administrator

anyone know what exactly Nigo's involvement is?

8. sarcasm

sarcasm Elite Member

to my understanding, he helped design the shoe they're putting out

9. skem

skem Junior Member

i seen a kid at the bus stop here with a pair on. i think the local store has em for 275. never really been a fan of reebok.

10. misteraven

misteraven Administrator

that fact instantly turned me off. of all the companies to jump into bed with, why pick reebok? granted some of the others maybe a bit of a 'has been', but reebok is simply a 'never was'. And how does Nigo get away with ripping off Nike, collaborating with Adidas, and then dropping product backed by Reebok? More props to him for pulling it off, but damn...

11. Cobraz

Cobraz New Jack

I'm wanna see what this new Reebok skateboard line is gonna look like and who else will be on the team..i read this interview in Dub about Nigo and he kinda comes off like a dick.

12. misteraven

misteraven Administrator

heard about that interview. if you see it posted online, copy/paste it into a thread on here.

13. krie

krie Guest

Anyone know a site where you can buy them BBC shirts from ?

14. paint junky

paint junky Member

this shit just sucks, no 2 ways about it...

15. misteraven

misteraven Administrator

you'd be taking a chance buying them off any site. I'd get someone you know to buy one from an authorized retailer. Last time I was there, Nom de Guerre (NYC) had them so you might want to start there.