Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

bay area graff good places to buy suplies an paint

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by "inkie", Feb 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. "inkie"

"inkie" Senior Member

Im a writer who lives in the bay area and i usually go to ace to buy paint but $3 a can is kinda too much and to get good markers i have to order them so i was wonderin better places to get graff supplies and also good places to paint besides the richmond traintracks

2. Gunm

Gunm Banned

www.google.com

I would suggest googling the most efficient way to kill yourself.

3. KiLL Or DiE

KiLL Or DiE Senior Member

Lensgraffitisupplies.com

The best place to get all your supplies in the Bay Area from:

$2 Montanas
    $1 Krylons

* Caps
    * Krink
    * Magz
    * Skillz

Good Luck fellow bay area "writer"...

By the way..Just paint anywhere....Heard Yards in oakland are chill, bring shitload of paint cause theres lots of walls that needs to be covered...

4. Gunm

Gunm Banned

ha ha, when did i set that site up?

must have been during one of my blackouts

5. "inkie"

"inkie" Senior Member

i would close this thread cause it was a crappy idea but there are so many great comedians writing on the thread it would be such a waste to close it, and by the way, my graff does suck but at least i know that

6. "inkie"

"inkie" Senior Member

i googled "most efficient way to kill yourself",and this is what it came up with http://www.kojinshugi.com/ maybe you should give me some cans of spray paint and then i can seal my closet off and spray all the cans in there and i could breathe in the fumes and suffocate, or i could use it to paint

7. Gunm

Gunm Banned

Or you could just stop coming to this board

8. -MOE LESTER-

-MOE LESTER- Guest

shhhhh. dont tell ANYBODY ABOUT THIS. on 19th and capp street in san francisco there is a secret shop. in order to get in you must stand on the corner wearing all red. you have to be in ALL red, im dead seriousl about this. if you stand on the corner long enough a tiny man will appear and lead you into this secret shop, in which all graffiti supplies are 1 dollar.

9. kaoss80506

kaoss80506 New Jack

off topic but inkie have u heard or seen of a writer named "TWISTER"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.