battle: YOU be the judge

jewpork

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

first off, both flicks are kinda shitty...

from the looks of it though, A looks somewhat unfinished to me... some of the lines a bit choppy, like he/she planned to come back to finish or wasnt done yet... pretty dope though.

as for B, its kinda clean, pretty neat to look at, but the letters are lacking/hard to see from my stand point...

with better flicks i could tell more, but i think i would like A more than B.

they pretty close skill wise i guess, but i like A's style more than B from those piks..

tease

hmmmm B looks better in that pik, but i still like A's style more...

even though i think A's fill lacking kinda... unless its not just one color but its hard to tell, and he didnt roll the bg, but i do like the fill in his 3d.

im sticking with my vote...

A

teaser

Guest platapie

i think if B was exicuted better it would be the winner but A is also pretty fresh and it seems better exicuted.

Guest 1honkeymofo

ok heres how i see it, when i looked at the two, the first thing i saw was that bafl has no formal letter structure,you can call it wild style, but i call it weak when letters are based off of fluff that might look cool at first glance, but hold no validity. as far as colors go i like the greens but again, that doest make up for the poor letters. so yeah, and i'm not tryin to be bias but i mean comon kids, look at that f! sorry bro, mylk definently burned yer ass.

Guest L.RonHubbard

they are both decent...and pretty equal. but i like B better because i prefer the rounder more wavy style than the sharp edges of A. the only thing i dont like about B is that weird green part in the middle.

Originally posted by 1honkeymofo

ok heres how i see it, when i looked at the two, the first thing i saw was that bafl has no formal letter structure,you can call it wild style, but i call it weak when letters are based off of fluff that might look cool at first glance, but hold no validity. as far as colors go i like the greens but again, that doest make up for the poor letters. so yeah, and i'm not tryin to be bias but i mean comon kids, look at that f! sorry bro, mylk definently burned yer ass.

exactly

Guest professor poopatronic

i don't like either of them very much, just not my cup of tea really, but i have to say B is more original and looks like it was more fun to paint than A. they're pretty close though i'd say.

Archived