battle scars

Abracadabra

i gots me a crooked nose form being beat round the head a few times. my knuckles used to be a bit scarred, but i haven't brawled in a few years, so they faded away. i've hurt my hands and toes from punching and kicking dudes. what have you done to yourself while having a good ol' fashioned scrap on the streets? and have ya got any interesting war stories to share?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

18 stitches in my head. 50 (double stitched) in my leg. 5 stitches in right cheek. broken #5 metacarpel 3 times and need a bolt in it. broken rib that went into my lung, thus puncturing it.. oh and chipped front tooth from being too pissed to see a head butt coming. plenty of other cuts scrapes and abrasions from tangling with fools.

:beat: :beat2:

last time i counted the scars on my hands i got to nearly 30...

my front teeth are noticably chipped and i'm missing a molar (used to be missing two but i got one of em replaced)

my nose used to be crooked, but after breaking it a second time it staightened back out...

among other shit...

no great stories except that the second time i broke my nose i didn;t realize i broke it until i looked in the mirror the next morning and i had two black eyes...

head x-rays rock...

i've got a lot of scars...

girls dont get a chance to hit me;] although i've been punched in the face once, and kicked in the face once both times cause peope were pulling me off the other chick.. and i've been scratched alot but no scars i used to have a few on my knuckles also from scrapping but those all faded away

i have no pinky finger knuckle from a one punch knockout , did the trick but it more or less disintegrated the knuckle , bent the bone in my hand 40 degrees out of place and got a small crack in it .

anyone ever played tenchu i got a rikimaru scar , got my head thrown into a

glass door and have a scar from about halfway on my forehead down my face across my eye and down to my cheek but its pretty faint these days .

many little cuts on my knuckles just fomr hitting various objects .

a cut on the top of my head where a girl fairly angry at myself threw a bottle at me and it landed directly on my head , apart from that pretty clean .

more bruises and small scars than i can count properly , many years of wing chun do that to you .

i have an indiana jones scar on my chin, 20 stiches. (im not bothering with the explanation)

9 inch scar on my belly from a knife, just flesh wound

and i have broken so many bones in the last couple year...i would say the worst was when i kicked all my toes in on my right foot in at one time, ribs, arms, jaw (stiches also) and i have more scars from work than from fighting. . . im not really a fighter, im just in the wrong place at the wrong time when shit hits the fan.

alchy can usually be blamed as well and usually some light drugs (cough) come in a close second

only minor ones so far...

my homey though, Reezykizneezeezy KrizzynizzyGeezy.....he gots a qaurter inch scar that goes from damn near his ear to his chin following the bottom of his jaw line. you know what, thats a really bad advertisment to go visit idaho.

i don't think i have any scars from fighting, but i racked in quite a few on my body from the knees down skateboarding for eight years. twelve stitches on my scalp from an accidental headbutt, dime-sized burnmark on my chest from self-dermatology, chin stitches from falling at disneyland when i was six, and my personal favorite: matching crescent-moon scars from my little sister biting me years and years ago, grew out into kind of a football shape.

Archived