Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

battle scars

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Abracadabra, Nov 27, 2003.

1. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

i gots me a crooked nose form being beat round the head a few times. my knuckles used to be a bit scarred, but i haven't brawled in a few years, so they faded away. i've hurt my hands and toes from punching and kicking dudes. what have you done to yourself while having a good ol' fashioned scrap on the streets? and have ya got any interesting war stories to share?

2. avils

avils Senior Member

18 stitches in my head. 50 (double stitched) in my leg. 5 stitches in right cheek. broken #5 metacarpel 3 times and need a bolt in it. broken rib that went into my lung, thus puncturing it.. oh and chipped front tooth from being too pissed to see a head butt coming. plenty of other cuts scrapes and abrasions from tangling with fools.

:beat: :beat2:

3. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

ripped up anal lining
    scar on shin

4. vinyl junkie

vinyl junkie Elite Member

last time i counted the scars on my hands i got to nearly 30...
    my front teeth are noticably chipped and i'm missing a molar (used to be missing two but i got one of em replaced)
    my nose used to be crooked, but after breaking it a second time it staightened back out...
    among other shit...
    no great stories except that the second time i broke my nose i didn;t realize i broke it until i looked in the mirror the next morning and i had two black eyes...
    head x-rays rock...
    i've got a lot of scars...

5. Rectum

Rectum Senior Member

a tongan girl tripped me up = scar on chin :lol:

6. EyeforAnEYE

EyeforAnEYE Elite Member

I got my front teeth knocked out at a BANE show. I've broken my big toe twice. Scar on my lip from getting a seatbelt tossed in my face. Scars on my shins from work, scar on my elbow from when i was 3.

7. Rectum

Rectum Senior Member

8. alure

alure Dirty Dozen Crew

girls dont get a chance to hit me;] although i've been punched in the face once, and kicked in the face once both times cause peope were pulling me off the other chick.. and i've been scratched alot but no scars i used to have a few on my knuckles also from scrapping but those all faded away

9. kemekill

kemekill Member

I think this one is a little too strange and personal.

10. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

dammit, i thought you guys would be non-judgemental

:cry2:

11. Basic

Basic Member

i have no pinky finger knuckle from a one punch knockout , did the trick but it more or less disintegrated the knuckle , bent the bone in my hand 40 degrees out of place and got a small crack in it .
    anyone ever played tenchu i got a rikimaru scar , got my head thrown into a
    glass door and have a scar from about halfway on my forehead down my face across my eye and down to my cheek but its pretty faint these days .
    many little cuts on my knuckles just fomr hitting various objects .
    a cut on the top of my head where a girl fairly angry at myself threw a bottle at me and it landed directly on my head , apart from that pretty clean .
    more bruises and small scars than i can count properly , many years of wing chun do that to you .

12. TEE_rase_war

TEE_rase_war Senior Member

i have an indiana jones scar on my chin, 20 stiches. (im not bothering with the explanation)
    9 inch scar on my belly from a knife, just flesh wound

and i have broken so many bones in the last couple year...i would say the worst was when i kicked all my toes in on my right foot in at one time, ribs, arms, jaw (stiches also) and i have more scars from work than from fighting. . . im not really a fighter, im just in the wrong place at the wrong time when shit hits the fan.
    alchy can usually be blamed as well and usually some light drugs (cough) come in a close second

13. old*824

old*824 Senior Member

only minor ones so far...

my homey though, Reezykizneezeezy KrizzynizzyGeezy.....he gots a qaurter inch scar that goes from damn near his ear to his chin following the bottom of his jaw line. you know what, thats a really bad advertisment to go visit idaho.

14. fatbastard

fatbastard Elite Member

just the price you all have to pay for being a hardass.

15. gfreshsushi

gfreshsushi Senior Member

i don't think i have any scars from fighting, but i racked in quite a few on my body from the knees down skateboarding for eight years. twelve stitches on my scalp from an accidental headbutt, dime-sized burnmark on my chest from self-dermatology, chin stitches from falling at disneyland when i was six, and my personal favorite: matching crescent-moon scars from my little sister biting me years and years ago, grew out into kind of a football shape.