BATTLE SCARS

DEE38

inspired by the beef post......

BATTLE SCARS??? HAVE ANY??

i got my forearm gashed when i was 13........ big scar..... i like it.. sometimes.

i had this little argument with my sister (it wasent even huge) but my mom got all psycho and hit us both with a box of foil. my sister got the non cutting side, i was lucky enough to get the sharp cutting edge. i didnt even get stitches or go to the hospital cuz my mom was afraid they'd take me away and put her in jail for cutting me... haha.. hardcore. its cool though because mama dukes bought me one of those above surface pools that i always wanted... the next week. getting cut then having your mom feel bad about it rocks.

OH AND P.S I AM NOW A MEMBER.... LET THE REVOLUTION CULT BEGIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOP TI DO AND THE BBQ IS AT MY HOUSE!!! THEN THE BEACH FOR U PICKY PEOPLE. EITHER WAY BEER WILL BE THERE.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by DEE38

inspired by the beef post......

OH AND P.S I AM NOW A MEMBER.... LET THE REVOLUTION CULT BEGIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

me too :) does it make you feel old?

I have a decent scar on the back of my hand between my thumb and index finger

its from doing that thing that Bishop does in Aliens (I couldn't think of another way to descibe it) with a knife

anyway I was good at it, but then my cat jumped in my lap and I jammed the knife into the bone

see, your parents are right: it does happen.

Guest imported_Tesseract

I only fight with furniture....scars: 3

1)Left Eyebrow, fight with a badass bed

2 and 3) right arm, fight with a glass door

you should see the furniture:beat:

this is probably gonna make me be a freak, but whatever, why stop now? i have this huge thing for really beautiful girls with ill ass scars. i used to know this girl, totally hot, got in a car accident and nearly lost half her face. it got sewn back on, but she still has a big scar that runs from above her eye, down her cheek to her lip.

i cant explain it, but its the dopest thing ever. not cause i like scars, just cause i like the idea of destroyed beauty an shit.

yeah, im a freak.

Originally posted by seeking innocence

this is probably gonna make me be a freak, but whatever, why stop now? i have this huge thing for really beautiful girls with ill ass scars. i used to know this girl, totally hot, got in a car accident and nearly lost half her face. it got sewn back on, but she still has a big scar that runs from above her eye, down her cheek to her lip.

i cant explain it, but its the dopest thing ever. not cause i like scars, just cause i like the idea of destroyed beauty an shit.

yeah, im a freak.

i can't feel you on that.. i know a chick that fits the description you gave, and i get freaked out every time i see her.

well like, if she looks like she got in a fight with a lawn mower, im not feeling that. i dont like disfigured, just slightly damaged. haha. scars on the body could be real dope too, depending on the situation. of course it would matter more on the girl. i think part of the alure might by my whole thing with insecurities, and a girl with scars, especially one who spent the majority of her life as 'beautiful' is going to be incredibly insecure and vulnerable, and its not that i want to exploit that, its just that 'vulnerability' is real, and 95% if the shit we see on a daily basis is lies and facades. trying to hide insecurities of that magnitude, is like trying to hide an elephant under a washcloth.

i think too much.

well like, if she looks like she got in a fight with a lawn mower, im not feeling that. i dont like disfigured, just slightly damaged. haha. scars on the body could be real dope too, depending on the situation. of course it would matter more on the girl. i think part of the alure might by my whole thing with insecurities, and a girl with scars, especially one who spent the majority of her life as 'beautiful' is going to be incredibly insecure and vulnerable, and its not that i want to exploit that, its just that 'vulnerability' is real, and 95% if the shit we see on a daily basis is lies and facades. trying to hide insecurities of that magnitude, is like trying to hide an elephant under a washcloth.

i think too much.

i think i understand..

there was this black dude at our school who got in a fight and got his eye busted, now this guy was a sort of "ladies man", so when he came back to school he wore sunglasses so people wouldn't see his eye. but everyone still laughed at him, and my friends and i thought he looked like ray charles.

errrr...yeah.

yo.. 15 stitches in my head from running head on into a big ass wooden beam.. it's sick tho because the scar is in the shape of a smile and when i had my head shaved all the ladies used to dig on it..

25 stitches double stitched on the side of my right knee.. i was running through this gate chasing some bitch and she shut it just as i was speeding by.. the gate had a rusty flat head nail sticking out of it and it just peeled the skin straight off.. the scar is about 3cm wide and 15cm long.. the scars from the stitches are about 2mm wide.

broken the same bone (5th metacarpal) on my right hand 3 times.. all from punching inanimate objects.. i really need to control my temper.

4 stitches on my cheek from where a stupid fucked up fuckin cat scratched me after i'd been feeding it... i hate cats.

ummm chipped front teeth from not seeing a head butt coming..

scar on the corner of my eye where a dumb wooden swing came back after i jumped off it and clocked me in the eye.

numerous scars on my arms and hands from box cutters when i used to be a shelf packer..

i think thats it for now. :D

2 inch scar on the back/side of my knee... 20 stitches, in 2 layers, from kicking out a window...

scar on my forehead, just peeking from under my hairline... don't know what it's from, it's really old...

a couple broken teeth from breaking up fights... these are finally getting capped now. woo-hoo! :)

too many on my hands to count... also from breaking up fights, and skating, and just being stupid...

and a round scar with a little black dot in it on my leg from being stabbed with a pencil...

i think that's all the note worthy ones...

yeah, im a freak.

i totally feel you on that... slight burn scars too...

i have a bunch of little scars on my knuckles from duking it out with with my wall in my room...last week i punched my radio and went to school with blood running down my arm......my bro holds the crown when it comes to scars....he had 4 screews put in his elbow when he was 16 from wrestling a senior in gym class.....then hes got a scar running from his bicept to his wrist from the surgery.....

Guest willy.wonka

i got plenty...i got stabbed

the rest..skateboarding and hopping on a moving viehicle

i also got drunk and let this evil bitch burn me...i could hear my skin melt.....pppsssssssssss

yeah, im a freak.

I was thinking about what you said. At first I was like, 'what a sicko, i bet he likes dead chicks too'. but i thought about it more..i think i might get what youre saying. maybe this doesnt apply to you but heres my take..alot of times very fine girls are almost seen as super-human or something. rich, fancy car, big house, perfect body, popular - one of the 'beautiful people' with no worries in the world. the imperfections show a human side and makes that person not so perfect and untouchable. its like nice art work with a slight mistake, i kinda like it because if you think about there is beauty in imperfection. thats why i dont usually like digital art or digitally produced music.

im not talking some phantom of the opera type shit where the chick is an oddity..in fact i probably wouldnt want any scars on the face.

i think what seeking is saying, and if not, its what im saying - the imperfections make them more attractive as a person, but not necessarily more sexually attractive.

i got a scar from a bmx accient , came off the jump and smacked into some little 7 or 8 year kid and got his crank in my leg , so now i have this big jaggedy like scar going across my leg .

also , my brother was givving me an airoplane whizzie when i was like 7 and he slipped and i flew head first into the curb , so now i have a scar under my hair on the back of my head .

mapo,

yeah thats kind of what im going for.

somewhere along the lines, i decided that everything humans do, is out of an attempt to quell our insecurities. i view them as the 'root' of nearly everything in our society. so because of that, im infinitly fascinated by them. where they come into play with the scars, is because you have this girl, who her whole life, shes been put on a pedestil, and now, its been yanked out from underneath her, so she is forced to deal with that. what im looking for is those personal, frightend little moments when shes lying in bed crying because she doesnt know how she can go on, etc. the self doubt, the vulnerability. i dont know why i like it so much, i just think its beautiful. i suppose its my desire to 'fix' shit. i purposly seek out fucked up girls, so i can try and 'heal' them. remember the charlie brown x-mas special? im charlie brown; taking the scrawny, little tree, cause i dont want it to be the only one left on the lot. as much as people think im an asshole and blah blah, all i really want is to make people laugh and smile.... fuck it... im rambling. i dont know, i like flawed beauty. asymetrical balance.

Guest whoami

When I was 15 and shattered my right arm in a fight with a piglet! he didnt like me spinning around and cracking his jaw open with my elbow on a foot pursuit with my weak as purple belt karate move....So he decided to hit me with his night stick and I tried to block with my arm thinking yea its just a club:D and CRACK!!:confused: :( I guess he hit right on the elbow and it send a jerk through my whole arm....GO ME! :beat: now theres like a large scar on the wrist, shoulder and elbow from inscisions and dumb surgery...

do inside stitches count? nah, i got mad scarrage, probably more scars than JA, but sadly probably from far less cooler things. My lamest scar was a wee butterfly bandage one i got from hitting my leg with a hatchet when i was 5. very traumatic, i was chopping some wood, and it must have skipped or something, caught me on the knee, the outside no less. that was my first one, all down hill from there, got one today now that you mention it, about three quarters of an inch. hell, i won't even notice it.

when i was little i was always scared of getting my face badly scarred, but then i found out about acne.

Guest ego trippin

I got a 6 cm scar on my arm, from running out of a train yard when the cops came running in. I jumped through the hole in the fence feet first and dragged my arms through behind me. Unfortunately, my arm decided to occupy the same space as a sharp bit of broken fence that we cut to get in. My body kept going and the fence bit in my arm stayed still and slashed my arm wide open. Imagine sprinting down the road as fast as you can with a bag full of paint on your back, while ripping your t-shirt off to make a bandage. I had to hide for 3 hours before i could go to the hospital. My friends carried me most of the way, cause i kept passing out

But it's alright, cause chicks dig scars. or thats what the doctor told me

i got this good impression of some dudes upper teeth place this where all his from teeth are in my palm. i got dental racords on my hand. sorry im a little bent trying to do my best. my middle finger on my left hand sticks out further than my other middles finger cause i caught a broken cup when i was younger, and cut my joint down to my bone n stuff, its wierd. got an appendix scar. got a lscar on my chin cause i was playing on a tank when i was little an fell off the turret and busted my chin on the little shield thingy that stops bullets from hitting the gunner guy. i got one on my toe from kicking a beer mug barefooted by accident cause i didnt see it, and it didnt hurt ut my toes crooked now. an a few others, typings correctly is too hard right now even though i still read like a loser.

ohhh ohh that guy above me reminded me. i got some neat scars on my knees from running for 6 cruisers (who knows why the assigned thaty many to me for the night, i guess they dont like writers) and running into chicken wire fences. i lost my shoe and had to leave all my paint ebhind. they kept that shit up for three days. it sucked but i learned to hide in trees, your friends are retarded BOBOBO11@!# plus i was very muich drunk like i am now

well like, if she looks like she got in a fight with a lawn mower, im not feeling that. i dont like disfigured, just slightly damaged. haha. scars on the body could be real dope too, depending on the situation.

scars on a guy does rock too, seeking.

it's like..... i have no idea... but it's somewhat erotic to see them. you have a very good point.

my recent ex was in a major car accident and he has a scar all the way up his spine, and on the top of his back was his last name in old english (6 inches high) ....it was so beautiful and it turned me on majorly.

guys with scars=wonderful.

Originally posted by mapo wc

I was thinking about what you said. At first I was like, 'what a sicko, i bet he likes dead chicks too'. but i thought about it more..i think i might get what youre saying. maybe this doesnt apply to you but heres my take..alot of times very fine girls are almost seen as super-human or something. rich, fancy car, big house, perfect body, popular - one of the 'beautiful people' with no worries in the world. the imperfections show a human side and makes that person not so perfect and untouchable. its like nice art work with a slight mistake, i kinda like it because if you think about there is beauty in imperfection. thats why i dont usually like digital art or digitally produced music.

im not talking some phantom of the opera type shit where the chick is an oddity..in fact i probably wouldnt want any scars on the face.

i think what seeking is saying, and if not, its what im saying - the imperfections make them more attractive as a person, but not necessarily more sexually attractive.

I have no scars so I am the opitimy of perfection....................no mapo I hear ya' take on scars and how they bring people down to a more "imperfect" level. But in actuality nobody in this world is perfect even if they appear so on your 1st impression...There have been plenty of times when I've seen a girl/guy and said to myself wow that person is really a fine specimen of humanity...lol....but that was just my 1st impression...upon talking to them or getting to know them over time you see that each and everybody has their flaws and good points. Nobody is superhuman----we are 99.9% genetically identical to each other, with subtle differences like height,weight,eye/hair color ...but that's it. People are all pretty much the same even though there are times (good days/bad days) you might feel like the whole world had a beauty makeover and they didn't let you in on it.-------just wait till people start getting cloned for perfection..............then the real insecurity of having been born in a normal 'sperm meets egg' birth will come into play---lol.

I've only got two scars, a small one between fingers from when I was very little and got my hand smashed in gate at the subway station. And one on my shin from dismounting a train that was going WAY too fast. Got spotted years ago doing some dirt and had to cross a moving line of container cars to avoid arrest. I got to the other side and that fucker really started moving. I landed bad, but ultimately it was my big backpack that carried me forward right into the ballast, jamming my shin into a piece of metal in the process. bruised up my arms pretty good too. but I did get away, even if I was limping...

Archived