Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

BATTLE SCARS

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by DEE38, Mar 14, 2002.

1. DEE38

DEE38 12oz Loyalist

inspired by the beef post......

BATTLE SCARS??? HAVE ANY??

i got my forearm gashed when i was 13........ big scar..... i like it.. sometimes.

i had this little argument with my sister (it wasent even huge) but my mom got all psycho and hit us both with a box of foil. my sister got the non cutting side, i was lucky enough to get the sharp cutting edge. i didnt even get stitches or go to the hospital cuz my mom was afraid they'd take me away and put her in jail for cutting me... haha.. hardcore. its cool though because mama dukes bought me one of those above surface pools that i always wanted... the next week. getting cut then having your mom feel bad about it rocks.

OH AND P.S I AM NOW A MEMBER.... LET THE REVOLUTION CULT BEGIN!!!!!!!!!!!!
    WOOP TI DO AND THE BBQ IS AT MY HOUSE!!! THEN THE BEACH FOR U PICKY PEOPLE. EITHER WAY BEER WILL BE THERE.

2. bodice_ripper

bodice_ripper Elite Member

me too :) does it make you feel old?

I have a decent scar on the back of my hand between my thumb and index finger

its from doing that thing that Bishop does in Aliens (I couldn't think of another way to descibe it) with a knife

anyway I was good at it, but then my cat jumped in my lap and I jammed the knife into the bone

see, your parents are right: it does happen.

3. I only fight with furniture....scars: 3

1)Left Eyebrow, fight with a badass bed

2 and 3) right arm, fight with a glass door

you should see the furniture:beat:

4. graffsurgeon

graffsurgeon Banned

about 14 or 15 gashes up and down both my arms..scars on my legs and feet..one from gashing a huge vein on my foot from getting pushed into a mirror..i've almost been killed 9 or 10 times by my same boy..im destined to die.

5. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

this is probably gonna make me be a freak, but whatever, why stop now? i have this huge thing for really beautiful girls with ill ass scars. i used to know this girl, totally hot, got in a car accident and nearly lost half her face. it got sewn back on, but she still has a big scar that runs from above her eye, down her cheek to her lip.
    i cant explain it, but its the dopest thing ever. not cause i like scars, just cause i like the idea of destroyed beauty an shit.

yeah, im a freak.

6. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

Mumbledy Peg

7. High Priest

High Priest Elite Member

Ive got a good amount of scars on my shins from skating, but i have a real nice bump on my skull from falling off a couch and through a glass table when i was little.. none from fights though...

8. seppuku

seppuku Member

i can't feel you on that.. i know a chick that fits the description you gave, and i get freaked out every time i see her.

9. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

well like, if she looks like she got in a fight with a lawn mower, im not feeling that. i dont like disfigured, just slightly damaged. haha. scars on the body could be real dope too, depending on the situation. of course it would matter more on the girl. i think part of the alure might by my whole thing with insecurities, and a girl with scars, especially one who spent the majority of her life as 'beautiful' is going to be incredibly insecure and vulnerable, and its not that i want to exploit that, its just that 'vulnerability' is real, and 95% if the shit we see on a daily basis is lies and facades. trying to hide insecurities of that magnitude, is like trying to hide an elephant under a washcloth.

i think too much.

10. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

i got a scar on my knee from when i was like 6 and tried to do a barspin on my banana seat bike off a speed bump , i totally failed and fell into a curb .

11. seppuku

seppuku Member

i think i understand..
    there was this black dude at our school who got in a fight and got his eye busted, now this guy was a sort of "ladies man", so when he came back to school he wore sunglasses so people wouldn't see his eye. but everyone still laughed at him, and my friends and i thought he looked like ray charles.

errrr...yeah.

12. avils

avils Senior Member

yo.. 15 stitches in my head from running head on into a big ass wooden beam.. it's sick tho because the scar is in the shape of a smile and when i had my head shaved all the ladies used to dig on it..

25 stitches double stitched on the side of my right knee.. i was running through this gate chasing some bitch and she shut it just as i was speeding by.. the gate had a rusty flat head nail sticking out of it and it just peeled the skin straight off.. the scar is about 3cm wide and 15cm long.. the scars from the stitches are about 2mm wide.

broken the same bone (5th metacarpal) on my right hand 3 times.. all from punching inanimate objects.. i really need to control my temper.

4 stitches on my cheek from where a stupid fucked up fuckin cat scratched me after i'd been feeding it... i hate cats.

ummm chipped front teeth from not seeing a head butt coming..

scar on the corner of my eye where a dumb wooden swing came back after i jumped off it and clocked me in the eye.

numerous scars on my arms and hands from box cutters when i used to be a shelf packer..

i think thats it for now. :D

13. suburbian bum

suburbian bum 12oz Loyalist

Got 2 scars on my face from a bmx accedent. Came off the jump landed on my face. Woke up 10 min later in a pool of blood with my lip hanging off my face. they had to sew it back on from the inside. My whole face was swollen as hell for a long time.

14. Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder 12oz Loyalist

i have scars all along my arms from various shit. and some keloid looking things on some of my knuckles from when i fell off my bike. it took one of my finger nails off too.

15. vinyl junkie

vinyl junkie Elite Member

2 inch scar on the back/side of my knee... 20 stitches, in 2 layers, from kicking out a window...
    scar on my forehead, just peeking from under my hairline... don't know what it's from, it's really old...
    a couple broken teeth from breaking up fights... these are finally getting capped now. woo-hoo! :)
    too many on my hands to count... also from breaking up fights, and skating, and just being stupid...
    and a round scar with a little black dot in it on my leg from being stabbed with a pencil...
    i think that's all the note worthy ones...

i totally feel you on that... slight burn scars too...