BATTLE OF CHODE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gnes 37

sorry to start a new topic the other topic was messy all flicks most be posted by thursday!!!!!!!!!!!

Heres Ginger Bread Man!

http://www.brokenschool.com/12oz/animechode.jpg'>

and here's GNES!!

http://www.brokenschool.com/12oz/gneschode.jpg'>

Hurry up this battle isnt gonna wait for everyone!

[This message has been edited by Gnes 37 (edited 09-12-2001).]

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest silent wrytes

gnes hands down....that shit looks like its at a much iller spot, with much iller colors, and much iller letters....where the other chodes at?

thats just my opinion...who really cares...

Guest duh-rye-won

during the act of lovemaking, my girlfriend will sometimes place her hand on my bottom. sometimes her hand gets a little too close to my forbidden area. it makes me very uncomfortable because it feels kind of good but it also feels kind of bad. now, during our lovemaking, when her fingers wander from my hiny to my chode (am i the only one who refers to the area between ass and balls as chode?) i will think of this graffiti battle. at that time i will make my decision and post it.

My cousin was in the building yesterday and even though we found him, its been kinda hectic around here...i went last nite anyway at around 1 AM to the closest underpass to me...someone musta saw me because in the middle of my first outline, a cop pulls up on the other side of the highway, gets out and puts the flashlight on that side's underpass..as soon as i saw him come, i was gone and all i left was a CHODE outline in beige...i decided im gonna go to a chiller spot tonight, and hopefully have the pics up by tomorrow...i honestly tried to make the deadline guys, but shits been happening between school and work...my apologies

Originally posted by duh-rye-won:

..from my hiny to my chode (am i the only one who refers to the area between ass and balls as chode?)

some people refer to it as the "taint". go soak your head.

i'll give my worthless vote to ginger bread man, because i like black and whites.

------------------

bomb the living bejeepers outta those horses

Archived